• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So I’m reading this girl’s recent post, right and…

Experienced Member
I am totally blown away.

Alixp81 said:
So....luckily I have a lift in my garage at home, so …

A chick with a lift in her garage!! How cool is that??!!! :eek:

I was born at the wrong time, wrong place, that’s all I can say!:frown:

VampNSX said:
my girl is all into cars so I am happy. :smile:

Mine too. She drives like she's Danica Patrick (which means that she knows how to drive fast AND safe vs. me...I need more help with the safety) and even helps me with the maintenance, detailing, etc. She even taught ME how to drive a stick back in high school. :biggrin:

I read that also and thought the same thing, until I realized it was probably her BFs lift considering that she drove the car with a ton of lose bolts for 9 mths before she realized that not being able to keep the car going straight wasnt normal.

SPA_S2000 said:
I read that also and thought the same thing, until I realized it was probably her BFs lift considering that she drove the car with a ton of lose bolts for 9 mths before she realized that not being able to keep the car going straight wasnt normal.

Nope. You must have missed the original, unedited post. I'll only show you part of it:

So....luckly I have a lift in my garage at home, so I didnt have to get it towed somewhere..thank god..saved some $$ there..... we found some crazy s%$& under there!!!

I’m glad I bought that lift a couple of years ago. It was for me and my roommate. She’s a swimsuit model and fellow NSX owner. Anyhow, we’re just dancing around the lift pole when I notice all these bolts loose on my rear suspension and frame…

:eek: :eek: :eek:

aaaaahhhhhhahahahahahahahaha:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

damn...thats totally what happened..how'd you know!!! We had actually just changed into our teeny bikini's and we were just oiling the lift chains..and then ..oh my god...the oil spilled all over us and we were all oily and then....

ok....cant come up with a way that I noticed the bolts loose in that scenario...hahah I tried......
sorry

AND THEN? (like the Chinese food lady in Dude Where's My Car) :eek:

You know we just love joking around on here. Nothing perverted.

what color were the teeny bikinis?

Totally innocent. Yeap. Totally.

What weight oil?

:biggrin:

well...black bikinis of course! they have to match my car! duh!

I should have said..hydrolic fluid...that would have made more sense..but that would pretty bad huh...being covered in hydrolic fluid...hospital run maybe?

Well, it's a good thing you two had that bath tub full of milk giggidy in your garage to wash that stuff off...

Okkaaayy, what we were talking about again? Oh yeah, the NSX. Great car. Uhuh. :biggrin:

thisthreadisuselesswithoutpictures_2egif1_274.gif

:lol:

pvmike said:
Well, it's a good thing you two had that bath tub full of milk giggidy in your garage to wash that stuff off...

Okkaaayy, what we were talking about again? Oh yeah, the NSX. Great car. Uhuh. :biggrin:

You, you, AND you, LOL, good posts!
ROTFLMAO

well...we did have pictures, but unfortunatly when we were scrubbing down in the bath tub filled with milk, my roommate the swedish bikini model, dropped the camera due to all the oil. I mean, God! that is the second time it has happened! you'd think she'd learn!

simonprelude said:

Alixp81 said:
well...we did have pictures, but unfortunatly when we were scrubbing down in the bath tub filled with milk, my roommate the swedish bikini model, dropped the camera due to all the oil. I mean, God! that is the second time it has happened! you'd think she'd learn!

Tie the camera around her neck next time or if you want I can bring my video camera.:wink: :biggrin:

Hey! I’ll bet the Ferrari guys over on the other forum (NSX wanna-beez) don’t have a “Alixp81" with a lift in her garage.
And 6 (six) jack stands, OMG!:wink:

Probably they just have someone with an orange face cuz of all that make-up. Yuk.
So there.

Send it over, i'll have a go at mending it :)

Alixp81 said:

hahahahah yall are crazy!
I guess I will have to get a strap for that camera though.....

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Time to take a trip to raleigh or florida ;)

Giggidy Giggidy.....allllll Riiiigghhht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee Hee

Looks like those of us who joined in the last 5 years missed some more colorful times before 2010.

Nope. You must have missed the original, unedited post. I'll only show you part of it:

So....luckly I have a lift in my garage at home, so I didnt have to get it towed somewhere..thank god..saved some $$ there..... we found some crazy s%$& under there!!!

I’m glad I bought that lift a couple of years ago. It was for me and my roommate. She’s a swimsuit model and fellow NSX owner. Anyhow, we’re just dancing around the lift pole when I notice all these bolts loose on my rear suspension and frame…

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back