• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aftermarket Steering Wheel picture thread

I wanna play

00232707-D380-454E-B6AB-785A853926A5-2922-0000018BF4D3485B.jpg

61624800-0672-4A11-A96E-AE7B3BA19CBC-2922-0000018BF167BAEF.jpg

Taitec hub
Momo mod 78 330mm suede
OEM NSX Type-S horn button

Well...not exactly aftermarket, modified OEM sterring wheel with JDM airbag (not fully installed to the steering wheel yet). not very happy with the quality of the leather.

DSC_0031.jpg

Thanks Synth. I have mixed feeling about this, so haven't installed it yet. I have had it for six months.

I actually like aftermarket steering wheel like yours, but the lack of airbag is holding me back for now,

^OEM NSX Type-S wheel!!!!!!? :O

Don't tell Osiris_x11!!! He'll steal it from me.

that wheel looks SHARP! love it.

Thanks. This is my second one. Includes authentic Type R horn button thanks to AdvanCPAP attached to a Works Bell hub.

The old one....wish I had the car. :frown:
img1679z.jpg

Thanks Synth. I have mixed feeling about this, so haven't installed it yet. I have had it for six months.

I actually like aftermarket steering wheel like yours, but the lack of airbag is holding me back for now,

Looks great Ric. I am thinking of doing the same thing except in alcantara. I'm not debating weather to do the flat bottom since it will more than double the price of the work.

Who did your conversion? I have been talking to DCT about doing mine.

I'm with you though..aftermarket is nicer but I want the airbag.

Jim, I thought about doing alcantara or suede but since the nsx interior is leather, I wanted the steering wheel wrapped in leather to match. It's just that the leather on the steering wheel looks low quality to me. The company who modified mine is in singapore. They are called Robson Design or something like that. Their info is posted somewhere in this or other threads. Who is DCT? You have their website?

Last edited:
Jim, I thought about doing alcantara or suede but since the nsx interior is leather, I wanted the steering wheel wrapped in leather to match. It's just that the leather on the steering wheel looks low quality to me. The company who modified mine is in singapore. They are called Robson Design or something like that. Their info is posted somewhere in this or other threads. Who is DCT? You have their website?

He does a ton of Lambo, Ferrari, BMW and Porsche wheels:

http://www.dctms.com/
http://www.facebook.com/DCTMotorSports

How easy is it to delete the srs light that comes on

OMP SupraQuadro, best steering wheel I ever owned but the D shape gets old in street driving.
251174_10150280217591224_1543626_n.jpg

Does jumping the pins mean connect them to each other ?

Back