Please use this forum to relate your GOOD experiences as well any disputes!

For Disputes
  1. Before posting about a dispute, make sure you have exhausted all other avenues to resolve it.
  2. Only posts from the parties directly involved in a transaction, or that the moderators believe contain useful information about a situation, will be approved. This is not designed as a discussion forum. Focus on facts, not speculation.
  3. You can post about a given experience in a single thread. Don't reply to a dozen threads with the same issue.
  4. Absolutely no name calling. Simply present the facts in a professional business-like manner. If someone is a thief or liar, the facts will make that obvious to everyone. If you throw words like that into your complaint, it will not be approved.
  5. Provide as much detail as possible - who is involved, when the relevant events took place, what exactly is in dispute, how you have tried to resolve the situation before posting here, etc.
  6. You cannot edit or delete your posts. Disputes are naturally emotional situations. Choose your words carefully, and don't post in the heat of anger - doing so usually just makes you look bad.

Additionally:
  • All posts must be moderator-approved. This may take several days. In some dispute situations, the moderator may decide to contact the other party in a last ditch attempt to help get the problem resolved before approving your message. If this happens, you will be notified and the moderator will follow up with you in a timely manner.
  • Don't forget to also use the iTrader system to give feedback to the people you deal with! Click the "iTrader: (0)" under someone's user name to leave them feedback in the iTrader system.
  • Posts may be edited before being approved to bring them in line with the rules. Or they may just be deleted.
  • If you post an update to a thread that is more than a year old, click the "report post" button () on the first post in the thread in question and let me know. I don't routinely check threads that have been inactive for more than a year for new messages waiting for approval.

PLEASE NOTE: All transactions are entirely at your own risk. I cannot help you resolve disputes. I am not a mediator, ombudsman, attorney, or law enforcement agent.

Resources:
* NSX Prime - "Protecting Yourself in Marketplace Transactions"
* Federal Trade Commission - Fair Credit Billing / Disputing Credit Card Charges