*** RULES!! -- Read Before Posting In Here! ***
Please use this forum to relate your GOOD experiences as well any disputes!
- Before posting about a dispute, make sure you have exhausted all other avenues to resolve it.
- Only posts from the parties directly involved in a transaction, or that the moderators believe contain useful information about a situation, will be approved. This is not designed as a discussion forum. Focus on facts, not speculation.
- You can post about a given experience in a single thread. Don't reply to a dozen threads with the same issue.
- Absolutely no name calling. Simply present the facts in a professional business-like manner. If someone is a thief or liar, the facts will make that obvious to everyone. If you throw words like that into your complaint, it will not be approved.
- Provide as much detail as possible - who is involved, when the relevant events took place, what exactly is in dispute, how you have tried to resolve the situation before posting here, etc.
- You cannot edit or delete your posts. Disputes are naturally emotional situations. Choose your words carefully, and don't post in the heat of anger - doing so usually just makes you look bad.
- All posts must be moderator-approved. This may take several days. In some dispute situations, the moderator may decide to contact the other party in a last ditch attempt to help get the problem resolved before approving your message. If this happens, you will be notified and the moderator will follow up with you in a timely manner.
- Don't forget to also use the iTrader system to give feedback to the people you deal with! Click the "iTrader: (0)" under someone's user name to leave them feedback in the iTrader system.
- Posts may be edited before being approved to bring them in line with the rules. Or they may just be deleted.
- If you post an update to a thread that is more than a year old, click the "report post" button () on the first post in the thread in question and let me know. I don't routinely check threads that have been inactive for more than a year for new messages waiting for approval.
PLEASE NOTE: All transactions are entirely at your own risk. I cannot help you resolve disputes. I am not a mediator, ombudsman, attorney, or law enforcement agent.
* NSX Prime - "Protecting Yourself in Marketplace Transactions"
* Federal Trade Commission - Fair Credit Billing / Disputing Credit Card Charges