• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted: Zanardi Chassis No. / Zanardi Rear Sway Part No.

Hi from the UK,

Honda parts people over here won't find any part without a chassis no. and I'm after a Zanardi rear sway bar.

1) anyone got a Zanardi chassis no. I can quote or
2) better still - anyone know the Zanardi rear sway part no?

Many thanks
Paul

97 6 speed - Zanardi Springs & Bilstein Shocks

P.S. Yes I've tried Dali but the shipping is 2x the cost of the bar so looking into domestic price!

On the parts diagram the sway bar is labeled with the #12. There are 3 entries in the parts list for #12, and none of them sounds like a sway bar, but here's what the list has:

012 52300-SL0-J01 SPRING (19.1X3.0)

012 52300-SL0-A01 SPRING (17.5X2.3)

012 52300-SL0-010 SPRING, RR.

Maybe one of these is right, or least is a start for them to find the right #. Good luck.

Thats great - many thanks!

P.S. How did you get hold of a Zanardi parts list?!

012 ...... 52300-SL0-J01 SPRING (19.1X3.0) - this is the Zanardi one

012 ....... 52300-SL0-A01 SPRING (17.5X2.3) - this is for '95-'01

012 ....... 52300-SL0-010 SPRING, RR. - is for '91- '94

Also

012 ....... 52300-SL0-611 SPRING, RR. - is for '02- '05

attachment.php

Attachments

• alexz.JPG
    alexz.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 393
P.S. How did you get hold of a Zanardi parts list?!

Looks like he has the ebay special parts program too.

It is an application that you have to install from a CD. (anybody have an open FTP site?)

I've converted it to ASP/HTML for a web interface (special thanks to Ojas for decoding the model year field). It has been sitting on my 'puter for about three years and it doesn't look like I have time to improve it with the birth of my twins in the next few weeks.

So here is what I'm looking for:
1. Somebody who will help me spider through my asp pages to make plain HTML so we can just zip this up and send it to normal people (just links, no server).
2. Anybody who has a Winbox with SQL who wish to host the ASP app (it is very small and lite).
3. Maybe help with distribution?
4. Somebody with a better idea.

Note: The original application has all the Honda Acura model part information from 1990-2000. Any 101 comp sci student can expand it to work with all of the Honda line easily....just add time.

Note2: I've given the code to somebody who will try to convert to open source (PHP) a couple of weeks ago, so they can host it on a certain parts vendor site. But that might be a long ramp up time....

Drew

I am nowhere near that smart. I went to Delray Acura's website, punched in my VIN, and start working through rear suspension sounding things until I hit a drawing that had the sway bar in it. Then copy&pasted the descriptions in.

TyraNSX said:
I am nowhere near that smart. I went to Delray Acura's website, punched in my VIN, and start working through rear suspension sounding things until I hit a drawing that had the sway bar in it. Then copy&pasted the descriptions in.

Ha ha, the acura dealer here always asks me how i have their diagrams and parts list's too.

This is great - thanks guys!

You also gave me the part nos. for the bushes, result!

Interesting that the coupe and T have the same part no. for the sway ... I was always led to believe that the coupe had stiffer sways than the T?

Thanks again all!

crazymixedupkid said:
Interesting that the coupe and T have the same part no. for the sway ... I was always led to believe that the coupe had stiffer sways than the T? ...
Well, somewhat - you will see there are different part numbers for the coupes '91-94 & the 95+ models (majority of which in US are T)

Are you only doing the rear? Did you need the front part numbers? Send me a PM with your e-mail address & I'll send you full listing for front & rear.

Front Zanardi Sway Bars

Can you post by chance the front part numbers if you still have them after all this time?

Well, somewhat - you will see there are different part numbers for the coupes '91-94 & the 95+ models (majority of which in US are T)

Are you only doing the rear? Did you need the front part numbers? Send me a PM with your e-mail address & I'll send you full listing for front & rear.

Can you post by chance the front part numbers if you still have them after all this time?

The front bar for the Zanardi is the same as the standard bar. Part number is 51300-SL0-003.

I use www.acurapartsforless.com. Put in your year and model and you will find diagrams and part numbers for any part you need. Use the code 5NSX for a 5% discount off your order.

Last edited:
Back