• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Battery replacement recommendation?

I've been using an Interstate (Optima type) dry cell dual terminal, reverse polarity that I like, but they no longer make it (AGM D750T):mad: . What do you folks recommed/use? My car has been known to sit unused:frown: for a couple of months at a time, and I like the dual terminals:smile: for my amp hook-up.

jdryley said:
I've been using an Interstate (Optima type) dry cell dual terminal, reverse polarity that I like, but they no longer make it (AGM D750T):mad: . What do you folks recommed/use? My car has been known to sit unused:frown: for a couple of months at a time, and I like the dual terminals:smile: for my amp hook-up.

If you can find a Exide dealer they make a similiar battery which is dual terminal as far as it being reverse polarity there lies the problem I had to face my side terminals to the back of the nsx to get the terminals to work.

orbital_auto_starting.jpg

http://www.exideworld.com/products/automotive/exide_select_orbital.html

I have an Optima Red Top. It's not reverse polarity but it really doesn't matter since the terminals are near the center of the battery so hooking up the cables wasn't a problem. I decided to go with the JL Audio battery connectors which have multiple outputs. (XA-PBTC-2 for positive and XA-NBTC-2 for negative.)

42___connection

Back