• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look what I bought at the Dealership

New keychain :biggrin:

11482key1.jpg

Hmmm don't remember seeing that in the counter at South Coast Acura...I must go visit!! :eek:

NetViper said:
Very nice. I want one!

All you need to do is buy a pre-owned or new acura from Bridgewater Acura and you get 2 for free:tongue: We give them to all our customers, along with a tacky gift basket with cheap wine, stale crackers and old cheese.:biggrin: Just kidding, its nice

NetViper said:
Very nice. I want one!

All you need to do is buy a pre-owned or new acura from Bridgewater Acura and you get 2 for free:tongue: We give them to all our customers, along with a tacky gift basket with cheap wine, stale crackers and old cheese.:biggrin: Just kidding, its nice

I have one of those, one of my none Nsx customers, that sees Nsx's here all the time, bought one for me. They said they found it at some "Trinket store" that exact same key chain. Its definitly a nice key chain.

Oster

Shumdit said:
Uh, not on ebay. If you can find one let me know. There are plenty that say "Acura" but not "NSX"

They pop up here and there. You just have to keep looking. Or find a cool dealership in your area.

..and if you can't wait, I bet if you asked the people selling the "acura" one for one that said NSX, they'd probably get it to you asap.

I have same one...Every Acura dealer can get them....I paid 8.00...:cool:

I think I found where you can purchase these, even though Cush Acura acted like I was an idiot (Quote: "Acura is not in the keychain making business")
Also, has anyone ever seen the small aluminum NSX model keychain offered by Acura? I do not think it is offered in the US. It is really small but neat, not like the guys on ebay who screw a chain into a matchbox copy, which looks cheap even in the photo to me, although I have not seen one in person.

Shumdit said:
I think I found where you can purchase these, even though Cush Acura acted like I was an idiot (Quote: "Acura is not in the keychain making business")
Also, has anyone ever seen the small aluminum NSX model keychain offered by Acura? I do not think it is offered in the US. It is really small but neat, not like the guys on ebay who screw a chain into a matchbox copy, which looks cheap even in the photo to me, although I have not seen one in person.

I have them in my parts dept. 908-704-0300 and ask for ralph in parts

Back