• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Take your best guess

Guys what is your most accurate guess about the dyno results on a Comptech supercharger slapped on a bone stock 2005 motor?

I am going to do this on stock exhaust, intake, everything. I will do the other mods afterwards if I see fit. I want to get a baseline. I am just wondering what who will come closest to when it happens. Make a call...

I say 330 rwhp. whats your guess? :smile:

My '05 with CT i/sc-autorotor-6lbs/h/e dyno'd @ 355WHP at CT. My guess is that with just the CTSC kit installed, your car should make between 330-340 WHP.

coolnsx said:
Hun? Am I missing something? :confused:

More importantly what is the brand of the dyno you will be using, maybe you should base your winner on the percentage of change from stock base line to CTSC, assuming you will do before and after on the same dyno.

Dave

DDozier said:
More importantly what is the brand of the dyno you will be using, maybe you should base your winner on the percentage of change from stock base line to CTSC, assuming you will do before and after on the same dyno.

Dave

OK, I will take that too. A guess on power increase. I am really wondering how well the stock intake and exhaust system will do. How far down I will be from the typical 350-360 others are getting. I think everyone else has dyno'ed with other mods on top of the CTSC. And we always speculate as to how much increase there is on things like exhaust and headers on a supercharged engine. I guess I will find out and settle it for sure.

with no exhaust and intake i'm betting 334. what do i win when the results are posted?

TURBO2GO said:
Guys what is your most accurate guess about the dyno results on a Comptech supercharger slapped on a bone stock 2005 motor?

I am going to do this on stock exhaust, intake, everything. I will do the other mods afterwards if I see fit. I want to get a baseline. I am just wondering what who will come closest to when it happens. Make a call...

I say 330 rwhp. whats your guess? :smile:

With the 3.2L motor, stock intake, stock headers, stock exhaust, my guess is a 70 rwhp increase over your baseline.

-CiaoBoy

Back