• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Girls and NSX's :D

Seeing as I see many avatars of hot looking NSX's with equally hot looking women, I will put aside my usual political correctness and make a blatant request for larger sized pics of said subject!

Lets see 'em boys!

(btw this is a good excuse to collate all of the chicks and X's threads I've been seeing over the last little while! :biggrin: )

hey post'em up guys i wanna see these to.

she? you mean the NSX?

This is going on in towne right as we speak... (on the radio they made it sound like F&F-meets-GirlsGoneWild)

Mean Streets Car Shows Of Texas & Drift Battles

f0mmtf40kv.jpg

http://meanstreetscarshows.safeshopper.com/index.htm?114

I beleive BlKeViL will be there. I considered going, but had familial committments earlier in the day & I need My_Time now... :biggrin:

martin said:
Hi

Here is a unpublished picture from a photoshoot my NSX was at.

Nice NSX and the girl is not half bad :biggrin:

6711DSCF0038-med.jpg

Regards
Not bad "Indeed"!!!:biggrin:

P.S. The "girls" don't have to be perfect to be atractive, so before you start flaming some of the photos posted, go look in the mirror! That's my 3cents.

Re: she? you mean the NSX?

Osiris_x11 said:
This is going on in towne right as we speak... (on the radio they made it sound like F&F-meets-GirlsGoneWild)

Mean Streets Car Shows Of Texas & Drift Battles

f0mmtf40kv.jpg

http://meanstreetscarshows.safeshopper.com/index.htm?114

I beleive BlKeViL will be there. I considered going, but had familial committments earlier in the day & I need My_Time now... :biggrin:
Damn it! Click on the site, and choose models...OMG!!!!! I need a cold shower!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can arrange something with my NSX once the car is done (clutch). Here's an old one with my Supra though (yeah, I know it's nt an NSX but give me some time ;) Tons more where this came from.

Hi

Where is the King and Christine???

Gone when we need him the most.

Neo you know anyting?

I guess we have to dig up that million hit thread again :biggrin:

Regards

Now we're getting somewhere. I can't believe this thread languished as long as it did before someone stepped up to the plate. :cool:

Hi

Nice to see her again. It has been a while:

attachment.php

Regards

:biggrin:

attachment.php

Oyagi said:
Seeing as I see many avatars of hot looking NSX's with equally hot looking women, I will put aside my usual political correctness and make a blatant request for larger sized pics of said subject!

Lets see 'em boys!

(btw this is a good excuse to collate all of the chicks and X's threads I've been seeing over the last little while! :biggrin: )

Most of these pics are reposts from here.

medusa said:
Damn that is a F-N GR8 combo!!!!! If both the car and girl are yours, you are one blessed SOB!!!! Post more shots, if available!!!.....Brent:wink:

Wow, the blonde (if only peroxide) is stunning :)

The pics aren't big enough; can you make them a little bigger please? :tongue:

OneRedNSX said:
The pics aren't big enough; can you make them a little bigger please? :tongue:

Ya know i could post big chicks in small pics but I'll just leave that to simonprelude ;) Maybe I should just stop posting? laughs... n-e-ways lets just keep the thread going...I know you guys are holding back.

Linh

The funny thing is they thought they were hot :)

Some of the ones at this weekends shows were even worse.

medusa said:
Ya know i could post big chicks in small pics but I'll just leave that to simonprelude ;) Maybe I should just stop posting? laughs... n-e-ways lets just keep the thread going...I know you guys are holding back.

Linh

Vendetta said:
I can arrange something with my NSX once the car is done (clutch). Here's an old one with my Supra though (yeah, I know it's nt an NSX but give me some time ;) Tons more where this came from.

Those wheels don't look like the turbo's 17 inch wheels, are they the non-turbo's 16 inch wheels? :confused:

Back