• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what color would you paint your car

if you had the chance/chioce what color would you paint your car. it is a widebody already so...
flat black?

matte black??

matte antricite??

Pink??

chartouse??

any info is welcomed

marc

Scuderia Rosso or Papaya Orange.

Last edited:
flat black just screams badass... :)

but it also screams cheap... :(

so red, cuz its the fastest :tongue:

Wow, that is a tough choice Marc. Part of it depends on how much you might want to make the car an attention grabber, not that it won't already be with the widebody but it could accentuate it even further. My two favorite NSX colors are Long Beach Blue and Imola Orange. The Imola Orange is awesome in person if you could match the factory paint.

However, I'd vote for something that is unique or non-NSX. Ron's Grigio Alloy is incredible and would be a great choice, but he's already done that. Perhaps you'll go for a race look and choose something to match the Raybrig NSX paint scheme. I guess I'd lean towards a blue shade of some sort as I think that is a great color for the widebody.

Whatever you choose I'm sure it will look great. Really aren't any wrong choices as whatever suits your taste is the right one! :biggrin:

VW Jazz Blue
Ford Mustang Cobra Mystic paint is nice.
Imola Orange
Civc SI electron blue pearl
Type R white is nice too:wink:

Its really prsonal taste, but this may help you. Check out the colors available at Aston Martin. You can get an idea if you go to car configurator at www.astonmartin.com and build a V8 or DB9, but in person the samples are pretty wild. Some look weird on a computer screen but are really nice as samples. There is a wide selection. Aston has it down as far as style. I really recommend you take a look.

01blacks4 said:
you still have the s4? you have the b7 correct...?

Still got it, its an 05 with 7k miles. Stock except for an APR chip and a set of lowering springs that will hopefully be installed today. I love it but its kind of slow.

I hate the 2005.5 front ends, ugly as hell.

Marc...dude... when did you go widebody?? Damn, I'm really out of the loop these days! Remember that picture of the red F360 you sent me with the red centered wheels? I think you should do that!! :biggrin: Of course, I'm partial to red, I just like it for some reason. Black is always nice when it's clean. I don't care much for the blue that you posted, but I do like the grey one. That would be really unique.

Whatever you do, don't go chameleon style, I know how much you like it! :wink: :biggrin:

Lamborghini Rosso Vik-red metallic for me please:
5115red_gallardo_11.jpg

Pearl white (a lighter shade, not too creamy) or a charcoal metallic with red & blue flake.

lol.... i say monaco blue:biggrin:

thanks chris...i am trying to stay away from a color i could have just bought...something different i guess...

Back