• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX T-shirt now available

These limited edition (only 100 are for sale) high quality T-shirts feature artwork commissioned from Jody Connolly. Jody Connolly will be releasing a poster of this print in the near future also.

Price = $22 (shipping included)

As a thank you to our previous Autovation customers, you can order using coupon code 1152242134 to receive the shirt for only $14 SHIPPED.

Hurry and order here while your size is still available, thanks!

Lastly, our gb pricing for pedal sets and shift plates has been reinstated and information on ordering can be found here for pedal sets and here for shift plates. If ordering the pedal set or a shift plate, we will honor the t-shirt coupon also. :biggrin:

nsxshirt.jpg

SPACNS1M-G%20install%201.jpg

I'd like one, PM ME payment instructions

I will take one too!!! Wish it came with buttons!!! pm pmt details!!

I have solution to all you droolers, how about a Janet Jackson sun nipple if that's all what it takes to keep you all happy and smiling ............... :eek: :tongue:

Shumdit said:
Then let them fly off the shelves with these!
mob5.jpg
Shit, I just lost my lunch, not even "zymes" will clean that up!!!:eek:

Shumdit said:
QUOTE]

Thats just foul. I am going to go wash my eyes out with bleach now!! Sometimes you just wish the firewall could selectively block things like that

Edited, for our eyes sake!

Last edited:
AutoVation said:
This pic is for your help getting them made. :wink: :eek:
avshirtfront.jpg

I went back to check this original pic (for purely scientific reasons) and it appears our lovely T-shirt model needs a "Button Alignment":biggrin:

I couldn't help but notice and think the same thing! Wonder how much a "two button alignment" costs? Prolly the same as a diamong ring???

GOTTSPD said:
I couldn't help but notice and think the same thing! Wonder how much a "two button alignment" costs? Prolly the same as a diamong ring???

A Diamond ring is like cover charge at a gentleman's club. It get's you in the door, but you might as well keep your wallet out, because you are not done spending by a longshot!:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'll take one in XL... PM me payment details, please.

J

At the rate this is going, I bet if Tony posts a wet version of the pic, he can double the price and people will get in line even faster :biggrin:

Shumdit said:
mob5.jpg
Damn, I don't care if she did kiss Britney Spears, Madonna is just too old to be showing her hairy titties!!!! Yuck!!!! :eek:

AutoVation said:
This pic is for your help getting them made. :wink: :eek:
avshirtfront.jpg
Damn again!!!! GOT MILK? :tongue:

Shumdit said:

Please take that pic off this thread. I can only imagine what would happen if you get the top banner. :eek:

P.S. Everyone else that copied his pic, delete that pic PLEASE! :redface:

Back