• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Test drive...

I am VERY interested in finding a 94-98 NSX.. it's that or a new M3. But before I decide, there is just one problem I am having....

Problem I am having, is that I have driven a M3.. but I need to find somewhere to drive an NSX. I know everything I read about the NSX and how it is a dream, however, I need to know for myself how it drives/rides.

An Acura dealer on rt 22 in Bridgewater NJ has one, but their policy is to not allow anyone to drive them (which is BS, common, it's just a car, and that's why we have this thing called insurance!).

So, does anyone know how I might solve this dilemma? Is there anywhere to rent one in the area (NJ)?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Unfortunatly, I do not know any NSX owners. I did find one used locally, however, they are asses about letting someone drive it. They essentially want you to buy it, then return it if you don't like it. We're not talking about a new '02 Azure here..

Originally posted by jbanks:
Unfortunatly, I do not know any NSX owners. I did find one used locally, however, they are asses about letting someone drive it. They essentially want you to buy it, then return it if you don't like it. We're not talking about a new '02 Azure here..

keep looking im sure you will find someone with a used nsx that will give u a test drive....thats what i did.

Back