• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey Smonop

Hey,

never saw this post, sorry about the late reply.

I have stock wheels. I think I have seen the red one your're talking about. I think he has several modifications on it.

Where do you live in the burgh? I would love to get together and check out your car and swap some war stories! I live in Shadyside. Let me know, maybe we can get the other pittsburghers to come.

Happy Thanksgiving

Jon

hey jon,

i live in monroeville. i have seen the red one i think you're talking about, both in the strip and at fuzzy's place. i have also seen two black ones. one a 91 or 92, i met the owner of that one at valhalla, we were pulling in the parking lot at the same time. the other was a black/tan when i was in shadyside, on aiken ave.

my car is up for the winter, but would be cool to talk shop and such.

my e mail is [email protected]

sal

hey jon,

i live in monroeville. i have seen the red one i think you're talking about, both in the strip and at fuzzy's place. i have also seen two black ones. one a 91 or 92, i met the owner of that one at valhalla, we were pulling in the parking lot at the same time. the other was a black/tan when i was in shadyside, on aiken ave.

my car is up for the winter, but would be cool to talk shop and such.

my e mail is [email protected]

sal

Sal, do you still come around these parts? Still have your NSX?

:)

Well there's a blast from the past... sold that car in 05 or so to a guy from CA and sold my two other toys at about the same time (91 Alfa Spyder & Volvo C70 coupe)... got the itch of course and followed those with just one toy, a Comptech supercharged S2000, a total beast, sold that in 09 or so... my new (and only) toy is a reproduction of the Porsche 550 Spyder (my favorite car of all I've owned, raw and basic. : ) Hope all is well in the Burgh! I've been in the Philly area since 03.

Ha, thanks for the reply! Best of luck on the other side! (city-wise and car-wise)

Back