• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Are 2005 Long Beach Blue Pearl with Blue interiors really that rare?

I have a 2002 Blue/Blue...awesome combination IMO! :wink: There were something like 23 made in 2002. There is a post on prime with produsction numbers.

Blue and Tan are less common:biggrin:

I have one and i am loving it baby!!!!!!!...............Steve

BTW it IS the fastest color, I take out guys with CTSE all he time :biggrin:

KooLaid said:
Is the blue interior of the NSX, the same as the S2000?

I believe your referring to Suzuka blue s2000 and no they're not the same colour blue.

Oh ok. I know the exterior blue is obviously different, but wasn't sure about the inside. I used to cruise around in a Suzuka blue/blue. Wasn't too fond of the interior though, but no one seemed to care.

needspeed said:

STEVE! GET A GRIP!! Too funny. :biggrin: Daily drive it on! Nice to meet you 5-21/22 at Midwest Spring Fling, Gingerman.

needspeed said:

Where do i get one? CTSE? :biggrin:

rasir_x said:
Where do i get one? CTSE? :biggrin:

Its a very special version of the Comptech (SE - Special Edition) you have to be invited to buy one, since they are too powerful for normal people to possess......Steve :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

The only other way for me to get out of this embarrassing situation is to admit that I don't have a clue what I am talking about. :frown:

Its a very special version of the Comptech (SE - Special Edition) you have to be invited to buy one, since they are too powerful for normal people to possess......Steve :biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

The only other way for me to get out of this embarrassing situation is to admit that I don't have a clue what I am talking about. :frown:

Hey you traded your LBBP for a E92 with DCT how do you like it Steve.

Back