• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club Sept. Meet - Taste of Sunnyvale

For the month of Sept., the Bay Area chapter will have the monthly meeting in the south bay, Sunnyvale.

BigWheels.net and PLX Devices will like to invite everyone to come check out their new showrooms full of nice toys such as BIG wheels, wide selection of tires, state of art tire mounting equitments and cool devices.

Afterward we'll head to near by Dragonwell Pan Asian Bistro for lunch.

DATE & TIME: Sept. 16, 2006, 11AM
1261 Birchwood Dr.
Sunnyvale, CA 94089

Anyone up for a drive on the twisties on Calaveras? We can take a break and go grab coffee afterward at the Stoneridge Mall, and the SF folks can take 580 to get back to the city - the normal Milpitas routine. We are looking for a lead car and bring your radio.

NO registration required this time but please sign up here before 9/14 so i can let the bistro know how many ppl are coming.

I'll come by for a couple of hours. I probably won't have time for the lunch or drive but it'll be good to see everyone for a while.

J

cant make this one.
scheduled to work 09-16-06 sat :frown:
have fun

I can't make it either... I will be traveling on business from the 15th through and including the 20th. This will be the second meet in a row that I will miss :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have fun...

Mike

After suggesting that this should happen, I can't make it either S! I'll be in Seattle for the weekend.
I am sure you, Chris, Paul, and Barry will make it a great event. Take lots of pictures!

1) Ravn NSX- Rey & MAI :cool:
2) Randomharmony- Shane :redface:
3) Sycosho- Sung:rolleyes:
4) racer-ex :confused:
5) iCEE - chuck :wink:
6) Makena88 - Steven

Rey, Ariel, I apologize I have not sent the MP3 players to you guys, I can bring it to the meet if you like.

makena88 said:
6) Makena88 - Steven

Rey, Ariel, I apologize I have not sent the MP3 players to you guys, I can bring it to the meet if you like.
he he he
almost forgot about those:biggrin:

unfortunately i wont be able to make this meet, i have to work that sat 8-4:30pm :frown:
would it be ok if you could just mail it? :smile:

6) Makena88 - Steven
7) NSX-Tuner - :smile:

Also, NSFRBLX is a maybe...

Unfortunately, I had previously made plans to go cycling then. Hope you all have a great time. Will try to synch up next month.

--twc

where are the pictures?

a lil bird told me that there is a White 02+ Type-R that arrived in SF :wink:
i wonder if he drove it to this meet :biggrin:

here are just a couple of quick pics i uploaded, i'll post more later when i get a chance....

dsc00638.jpg

dsc00652.jpg

Sadly only Chuck (iCEE) and Shane (randomharmony) showed up for lunch along with Paul and Nick from PLX Devices and Sue with her Bimmer.

I guess everyone else skipped lunch, saw RAVN NSX and Steve driving on Elko past the restaurant without stopping by to say hello, probably didn't recognize the NSX now that it looks close to stock :p, LOL..

Big empty parking lot with just 3 NSXs :rolleyes: (BTW: Shane you need to practice backing into a spot.... :D)
4656nsxmeet91606-2-med.JPG

Last edited:
uh, what do u think that BIG EMPTY lot was for? good parking?!

so mr. Ken park, care to share some tips on parking the nsx? i always have trouble parallel park in the city. couldn't see the corners very well.

randomharmony said:
so mr. Ken park, care to share some tips on parking the nsx? i always have trouble parallel park in the city. couldn't see the corners very well.

Shane,

You should invest into a set of these :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

excurbfeelers.jpg

Curb feelers the ultimate modification!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mike

randomharmony said:
uh, what do u think that BIG EMPTY lot was for? good parking?!

Hey Shane,

There is an idea for a product :)

Get the PLX guys to develop a self parking system like the one that is built in into the new Lexus LS600???, one that can be retrofitted to older cars too, hehe.. :D

Back