• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stopped by S O S in Phoenix

Went to pick up my new NSX in N Cali. and on the way back I stopped by my old stomping grounds in Phoenix.
Dealt with a guy named Josh who was very friendly and helpful. He allowed me to walk around and snap some pics.
Here is a shot of the front door w/ my new Baby.
4042_.jpg

ITB & Racks
4043_.jpg

Engine room
4044_.jpg

4045_.jpg

a lil blurry, sorry
4046_.jpg

Thanks for the pics! Looks like a clean and professional shop. I've dealt with them and always been pleased, but never seen their shop. Cheers.

shop area
4047_.jpg

4048_.jpg

4049_.jpg

My 91 getting the Cantrell Air Induction System and UNI filter
4050_.jpg

I hadn't even had it 24 hrs and it was getting some go fast goodies
4051_.jpg

Chris was very professional took the time to help and seemed to want my business unlike some other places I've been. I would highly recomend this shop to anyone.

It cant be!

Could the Fcar be running again? NAH! Impossible!

Its gone!

Must be in the back waiting for parts to arrive from Italy via rowboat.

BioBanker said:
It cant be!

Could the Fcar be running again? NAH! Impossible!

Its gone!

Must be in the back waiting for parts to arrive from Italy via rowboat.
No, it was gone!
The guy that owns the F-Car also own the Black NSX that is parked behind the S2K.
O'Yeah, that S2K has the ITB steup, it was SICK !

4046_.jpg
[/QUOTE]
This pic here can get Cantrell a BIG ASS law sue for being prejudiced against a customer..but again I'm a bigger man than Wil @ Cantrell ever be. :)"LAME"

PS. Yes! I did talk to my lawyer...

Last edited:
Thats funny! I stopped by the Dali racing shop when I was in the San Diego area a couple weeks ago. It was a garage behind a house way up on a hill and it was all closed up on a week-day. Not to impressed but I think his dig is all internet sales.

I should have stopped in Phoenix judging from the pic's.......:rolleyes:

Nice car Greg!

Hal_396 said:
Thats funny! I stopped by the Dali racing shop when I was in the San Diego area a couple weeks ago. It was a garage behind a house way up on a hill and it was all closed up on a week-day. Not to impressed but I think his dig is all internet sales.Nice car Greg!

That is a big surprise. His dig is alot more than internet sales my little hombre! :biggrin:

All the owners near SOS are lucky to have a repair shop and parts place who know our cars inside & out. Wish we had that here in GEORGIA.:frown:

SOS how about opening a shop here?:biggrin:

Nice pics

Zero-Cool said:
This pic here can get Cantrell a BIG ASS law sue for being prejudiced against a customer..but again I'm a bigger man than Wil @ Cantrell ever be. :)"LAME"

PS. Yes! I did talk to my lawyer...[/QUOTE]

Sorry... did I miss something??? What are you talkinga bout

Back