• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Little switches instead of change....what are they used for?

Hello everyone. I was looking on SOS's website and was considering placing an order for the nsx fog lamps, but I would also need the switches that replace the coin tray. What do all these switches do. I would like to get the 4 switch panel instead of the 2 button/2blanks (b/c I hate blanks). It seems to me that you would only use one of those switches for the lamps. What do the other 3 do from the factory? Any help would be great since Im very seriously considering ordering these this week. Thanks very much. Here is exactly what I am talking about. What are the first two used for? Which is which? What do the bottem two do? Anyone have a pic with the one without any blanks? Thanks again

jdmswitches_400.jpg

driver and passenger side ejector seats (jdm option only though :frown: )

On my NSX-R the top left one also controls the half mast antenna option.

Cheers,

Ary

Front foglights, rear foglight (one reverse and one foglight at the back), water nozzle for the front lamp. My front fog light has the knob for controlling the projection of the light. Nice eh?

5772buttons_nsx.JPG

Last edited:
wow thanks for the fast responses and the pic. Just curious, does anyone know where I can find the rear fog lamps for sale? Also, hows does the bottem right one (projection controller) work? I would really like to have that option. Thanks guys

d1 guy said:
wow thanks for the fast responses and the pic. Just curious, does anyone know where I can find the rear fog lamps for sale? Also, hows does the bottem right one (projection controller) work? I would really like to have that option. Thanks guys

The 'rear fog lamp' is built into certain markets of OEM JDM tail lights, one side is clear, the other side, the fog lamp, appears to have a slight red tinge to it; I suppose you could create your own, passing a wire to the driver-side reverse light and making it so the switch would leave it 'always on'

d1 guy said:
Hello everyone. I was looking on SOS's website and was considering placing an order for the nsx fog lamps, but I would also need the switches that replace the coin tray.

You don't actually need the switch panel. You can install a switch for the fog lights anywhere.

An another option to consider are the extremely cool Sylvania Xenarc X1010 HID wireless fog lights. Not only are they true HID lights, but they turn on/off via a small remote control so they much easier to install.

Back