• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Test fit NSX in St. Louis

Folks,

Lurking around for a while, I'm about ready to get myslef NSX.
However, I have small problem. Never sat in one :)

I will appreciate if someone in St. Louis let me sit in their car (and give me a ride)

I'm rather tall, not sure if it will fit me ok. Especially after reading FAQ.

Ivan

Theres actually about 5 or 6 of them/us around that area. If you creep around the mid-west section a lil' more you should find the regular names of thos gents. I myself am down in Ft. Leonardwood (civilian), but often come to STL for my job.

ask this guy:biggrin:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77726

Last edited:
nsx2tall said:
Height has no relevance. How bad do you want one?

You mean if I want it bad enough I can adjust my height? :biggrin:

Well. I want it bad. Not because it Honda(I like german cars) but because it is what it is. Unique, hand assembled and sexy looking.

I plan on travel to get it, but want to at least see if I can seat in one :cool:

The NSX looks like an MR2 when I stand next to it.
True. They had one for sale on Manchester, but I didn't even get to sit in it (they were closed and later it was gone)

I DID take the time to sit in one before buying, you should do the same. Probably even more than one car if you can manage it. I didn't really fit but I bought it anyway because there were no other options. I don't regret my choice. At close to 6'8" I am an oddity as an NSX owner for sure. However, in my car the seat cushion is now an option an not standard. :biggrin:

Back