• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet up in Houston?

Hey, my company and I are having this picnic in houston this weekend, Aug 11th. I'm almost sure I'll be bringing my NSX over there from New Orleans.
I've never organized anything like this before, but if anyone is interested or would like to give any advices on the best way for all of us to meet up, hit me back here, or call me at (504)628-1709.

This will be a great opportunity for all of us to get a chance to network(get hookups!) with one another!

Tan

Originally posted by BlackNSXtacy:
Hey, my company and I are having this picnic in houston this weekend, Aug 11th. I'm almost sure I'll be bringing my NSX over there from New Orleans.
I've never organized anything like this before, but if anyone is interested or would like to give any advices on the best way for all of us to meet up, hit me back here, or call me at (504)628-1709.

This will be a great opportunity for all of us to get a chance to network(get hookups!) with one another!

Tan

Oh yea btw, it will be at Memorial Park in Houston.

Back