• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX OEM Bose Door Speaker/amp Assy.

I have Left and Right NSX OEM bose Speaker/amp assy for sale. These have had there amps rebuilt and have been tested and work like new.
$75 + $100 core charge which is refunded when you return your complete old unit. PM me here or Email [email protected]
7588Picture_0021-med.jpg

Last edited:
Brian -

I'm interested in both units.

PM sent.

Not that Brian needs more accolades, but if you're on the fence about doing this... do it.

I bought both door speakers and the floor speaker a few months back from Brian and I can't say enough about my decision. Brian was great to work with, offers fair prices, and my stereo sounds worlds better.

Not that Brian needs more accolades, but if you're on the fence about doing this... do it.

I bought both door speakers and the floor speaker a few months back from Brian and I can't say enough about my decision. Brian was great to work with, offers fair prices, and my stereo sounds worlds better.

I also just bought and sent back all my speakers to Brian and cant be happier to have music in my car again other then the beautiful tune from the Tubi exhaust.

Back