• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Help - History of Kansas City NSX?? JH4NA2166XT000187

dxd

Experienced Member
Looking for NSX and came across this one. Car fax (and owner) report and accident in Kansas City by the original owner. VIN is JH4NA2166XT000187
The light that indicates that the rear hatch is open is always on as well. Is this a big deal or not. More concerned about the accident and any structural damage this may have caused. Would this damge be detected by an aAcura dealer if I have it checked out or should it go to a body shop for proper diagnosis?? Thanks, Dennis

Re: Need Help - History of Kansas City NSX??

You would be crazy not to get a PPI done on any car before buying, especially an NSX from out-of-state.

Thanks for you help. Do you think the Acura dealer could tell if there was any structural damge by looking at it? What does the PPI cost at the Acura dealer. Thanks, Dennis

Hey there,
If there is anything I can do for you, let me know. I'm a short 25 min drive from the KC area. That is, if the car is still located in KC:)
Kevin

Last edited:

dxd said:
Thanks for you help. Do you think the Acura dealer could tell if there was any structural damge by looking at it? What does the PPI cost at the Acura dealer. Thanks, Dennis

A PPI should be roughly $100-200 depending on the hourly labor rate. The only real way to determine frame is too put it on a frame machine and chances are unless a dealership has a body shop, which I dont, its not to accurate. Frame comes in all shapes and sizes, some visable and some not.:wink:

I am also available to take a look at the car if you would like. I am a KC resident as well.

Back