• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in the LA area can lend me their NSX so I can testfit Iasports VIS NSX-R hood?

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
I'd be willing to buy you dinner with drinks at the restaurant to make it worth your while and also the person who is test fitting it. Most of the 714motoring guys have 02 conversions now:cool: , so I'm looking for someone who still has the old school NA1 flip up headlights.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Ton

Re: Anyone in the LA area can lend me their NSX so I can testfit Iasports VIS NSX-R hood?

Ton,

Fittiment depends on your actual car, when I purchased my Marga Hills hood I had it trimmed to fit one of the nsx's in MV design's garage, but when I went to pick it up nothing lined up on my nsx, so we had to start from scratch with regards to trimming. You could find a hood that perfectly fits my car, and doesn't fit your car at all. You would probably be best served by making arrangements with iasports to ship you a hood, but be able to refuse it and exchange for a different hood - perhaps ask Son to test fit it on his NA1 nsx prior to shipping it all the way to Denver.

Re: Anyone in the LA area can lend me their NSX so I can testfit Iasports VIS NSX-R hood?

Hmm. Thanks John.

I think I'm going to pass on the hood then. I can't stand those gaps around the headlights so I'll wait when I take the NSX back to LA in the future to get one.

Back