• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

White NSX coupe near Hershey, PA?????? Anybody here?

I was up in Hershey, PA this weekend for the high school football championships for my old high school (we lost by one!:frown: ), and on my way to the stadium I saw a white NSX coupe with white wheels sitting out in someone's driveway. I was pleasantly surprised. Anybody know of him/her?

Ruined 2 said:
I was up in Hershey, PA this weekend for the high school football championships for my old high school (we lost by one!:frown: ), and on my way to the stadium I saw a white NSX coupe with white wheels sitting out in someone's driveway. I was pleasantly surprised. Anybody know of him/her?

Did the driveway and house look something like this:
88323264-L.jpg

If so, that is Larry Gauthier's car. He is 'Larry G' here on Prime but doesn't frequent the site too much...

Yes I believe that was it. Thanks TonyD. The girlfriend wants to head up there sometime in the spring to hit the outlets nearby and I was thinking we could hit the twisties while the ladies shopped. I'll have to try and contact him.:smile:

There is a blue 05 in mechanicsburg which is about 25 miles from the Hershey Outlets. :)

Tony D, great avatar! Looks like the cars are next to a wet lake bed but I'm sure that's not it. What is it?

Tony D, great avatar! Looks like the cars are next to a wet lake bed but I'm sure that's not it. What is it?

Hi Patricia, friend of NSX owners :biggrin: !

Thanks, It's from White Sands New Mexico on the way to NSXPO 2005:smile:

39252074-M-2.jpg

So, is it a lake bed then? I was thinking of the ones we have in the deserts here in So Cal, so it is different than ours but it does look like a lake bed now that you put up the larger version.

So, is it a lake bed then? I was thinking of the ones we have in the deserts here in So Cal, so it is different than ours but it does look like a lake bed now that you put up the larger version.

Their web site refer to it as a basin and dunes of gypsum. They mention one corner of the area is considered a lake bed.

When we drove through White Sands is was right after a early morning rainfall, I considered the wet areas large puddles :smile:

39253200-M.jpg

This is a stealth view of the Hershey area NSX:
39239445-M.jpg

Here is a somewhat old low-res photo of the area:
4980338-M.jpg

Back