• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

yeah.......thats better

where did you dyno at?

Ditos Motors in South San Francisco. Since this is a picture thread:

IMG_7738%2B%281%29.jpg

Upgraded from fat fives to 93-2001

Attachments

• new wheels.jpg
    new wheels.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 177
  • like glass.jpg
    like glass.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
4055NSX_at_Tunerfest2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Come to the "Dark Side"

- - - Updated - - -

11097front_PAV.jpg
[/QUOTE]

"once you go black......." And my car is Red......

- - - Updated - - -

MEandDadthetrackwiththeNSX.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Its a Dark day I guess...............Nice rides in black...............

It is pictures like this that make me glad that I purchased a car with flip-up headlights. I am in awe how good it looks right at that moment. Great shot!

MEandDadthetrackwiththeNSX.jpg

Looks cool but white Finnish on the wheels imo was awesome. Is the green an exact match to the body colour? Can't tell from pic

White was great, but WAY too many cars out there with white TE's/the exact same setup. Even an S2000 that he painted Lime Green Metallic with white TE37's now.

Wheels are an exact match, lime green metallic as well.

Some people hate it, some love it. I'm content and really am enjoying the car with the 245/305 R888's.

White was great, but WAY too many cars out there with white TE's/the exact same setup. Even an S2000 that he painted Lime Green Metallic with white TE37's now.

Some people hate it, some love it. I'm content and really am enjoying the car with the 245/305 R888's.

Those tires are [emoji106]

haha I think you may be the only street driven non wide-body(sort of) with 245 fronts.

lol infidel gt wing..

White was great, but WAY too many cars out there with white TE's/the exact same setup. Even an S2000 that he painted Lime Green Metallic with white TE37's now.Wheels are an exact match, lime green metallic as well.Some people hate it, some love it. I'm content and really am enjoying the car with the 245/305 R888's.
I've tried to tell people how much wheel color can change a car. That color worked for you as gold worked for me. Luv'n the look Bro....Also, thanks for bringing something differnt to the table, setting new standards instead of being repetitive.

Last edited:

What are those blue lines on the door going into the vent?

What are those blue lines on the door going into the vent?

looks like those cool stickers of daddy/mommy/child/dog.....:smile:

Back