• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

a few photos from my cruise (and occasional sprint) through Malibu today. because you can drive your NSX without a roof in Southern California during December with only a long sleeve t-shirt and shorts.

how can this be, our fellow Primers from Chicago, New York, Canada and the rest of north America may ask?

how can it be you don't live here, is the only question you should ask?:biggrin:

a few photos from my cruise (and occasional sprint) through Malibu today. because you can drive your NSX without a roof in Southern California during December with only a long sleeve t-shirt and shorts.

how can this be, our fellow Primers from Chicago, New York, Canada and the rest of north America may ask?

how can it be you don't live here, is the only question you should ask?[emoji3]
Envy....

Just had mine out on Friday after a couple of days of good rain got rid of any salt that was on the roads. Should have taken better advantage of the brief window though, as reality has returned. After several hours of detailing, she's tucked away again...

how can it be you don't live here, is the only question you should ask?:biggrin:

Florida plates???

15333808873_8ae1f5b417_b.jpg

What front bumper is that?

Gotta love the so cal winters....noticed this cool reflection during a quick detail at sunset.....

Last edited:

My question is, are you really in Cali, your Fla plate say's otherwise

ops. never mind, questions was previously answered

Last edited:
Correct, these are Seibon. [MENTION=18934]B2FiNiTY[/MENTION] also rewired my sidemarkers (from an S2000) to the new placement, so don't forget about that if you go this route.

As for the fitment, let's just say they aren't perfect but I did a hell of a job getting it as close as I could. You should've seen what I started with. The fenders required some cutting and drilling and I definitely stretched my patience and imagination. Let me know if you want to check it out some time, I know you're local.

[MENTION=29907]relapse[/MENTION] bummer. I can't see the pic. Google/YouTube and all that good stuff is banned in China haha. Sometimes prime takes a few times to load too.

Thanks might take you up on that. I have a pair sitting in my garage but I'm worried about taking off my sideskirts. They were made by Jetz and the quality isn't that great, I don't know if they would survive being removed.

Border Racing Fenders.
#189 on thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/166719-LoveFab-LF-3-BUILD/page8

Back