• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Hello to all.

First sorry for my basic English (living in a French speaking aera).

Nothing special, being a long time follower of NSXPrime, I registered to become a member of this community and by the way would like to thank everybody for their valuable and very helpful inputs on this forum.

Car is a 1991, stock, except 94+ wheels, Pioneer AVIC DAB970 and some minor and reversible changes..

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014 05 24 (155).jpg
    2014 05 24 (155).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 2,197
  • 2014 05 24 (153).jpg
    2014 05 24 (153).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 2,205
  • 2014 05 24 (154).jpg
    2014 05 24 (154).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 2014 05 24 (151).jpg
    2014 05 24 (151).jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,207
Hello to all.

First sorry for my basic English (living in a French speaking aera).

Nothing special, being a long time follower of NSXPrime, I registered to become a member of this community and by the way would like to thank everybody for their valuable and very helpful inputs on this forum.

Car is a 1991, stock, except 94+ wheels, Pioneer AVIC DAB970 and some minor and reversible changes..

Beautiful car! Definitely looks good with those bigger wheels although the OEM 15/16s don't look bad when the car is pristine like yours.

Welcome and please post more pictures in future!

Regaz, welcome aboard! And no matter what your native language is, we welcome NSX owners from all across the world equally here to the community! And may I say, your car is beautiful!

@ S4play, awesome picture. Car looks grrreat!

Steroids cause early life heart attacks. :tongue:

^Love the minion pic! :)

Clarion NSX at CES:
Rick,
Do you know what kind of carpet they used for this build? Other than your steering wheel, this is the only thing that grabs me. Just not feeling the peanut butter and grape jelly combo unless it is on bread. But the carpet looks very unique.

It's just tfent carpet. I literally cannot find a single unique thing about this "build".

Not saying it isn't clean or nice. I'm just isn't anything I haven't seen 50 times already.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree. They did a clean job restoring it however it was mostly just a shopping spree at science of speed more so than a wild build. Turbo, your brakes alone probably costed as much as this build! I was hoping for a specialized double din unit specially tailored to an Nsx interior.

Yeah I agree. They did a clean job restoring it however it was mostly just a shopping spree at science of speed more so than a wild build. Turbo, your brakes alone probably costed as much as this build! I was hoping for a specialized double din unit specially tailored to an Nsx interior.

Seats were done by leatherseats.com

Carpet I think Dan chimed in already.

As for the stereo, they were going to use our angled DD panel for the install but ran out of time due to time constraints. Clarion did send us one of their new NX605 decks and we will be doing testing to ensure fitment shortly. Check the electronics section for our documented build with our DD dash panel and the Clarion DD deck :)

I think when it comes to builds, we all have an idea of what makes a "build" and in Clarion's case, they took a pretty beat up used 1991 NSX and gave it a fresh make-over. The motor and tranny swap alone is pretty cool Of course if that car made it to our shop, we would have done things differently just as I'm sure many here have ideas on how the body/performance/interior should look.

Many times if you attend a car show these days, you will see "Mild", "Wild" categories so people can appreciate the mods in their own way.

I love "wild" builds but not always practical.

Maybe it should have been "Clarion does a mild makeover" rather than "builds" then we would probably go clean job not over the top...

New club shirt to match the wrap.

Back