• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Gulf_NSX.jpg

Thanks guys. 91 X I'm jealous :D I don't think we will be seeing any warm weather for quite some time over here, if it keeps going like this lol.

Thanks guys. 91 X I'm jealous :D I don't think we will be seeing any warm weather for quite some time over here, if it keeps going like this lol.

Yeah, we are spoiled here with 350 days of sun a year:biggrin:

Pics from the other night after a wash at sunset.

Download-File

Download-File

Last edited:
Difference between Europe and US is that here we dont customize cars like you do, here "muffler places" wont do any custom job (and even refuse to install aftermarket products.. It's either a legal gray zone or outright illegal here). For me that's ordering in US or Japan in any case, i'd rather do it right.

It appears even my local dealer knows the best color for an NSX!! Anyone else receive one of these in the mail from the dealer that services your car?

Last edited:
Toda Ti Exhaust, KSP Headers, no cats to put in between :(

i-4RxHzmL-XL.jpg

WOW!! That looks freaking awesome!! Looks like all you would need to do is remove those adapters that are on the ends of your headers un 97-01 test pipes or cats...

Heres a view from the bottom of my set up...

2n0pnyg.jpg

There was some guy on the Prime facebook group selling a used set of 97-01 test pipes for cheap. I say give it a go!!

Edit: Just realized now after posting these pix side by side that the angle of the flanges are different... Maybe you could have a shop modify a set of used test pipes to fit. Im sure it can be done! Good luck.

Last edited:
Back