• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New subwoofer box

Take another look at this one which was posted above...

It still puts the subs between the seats and doesn't effect rear vision.
Like I said we have all tried various things and we are trying to help you by offering suggestions based on our on trials and allow you to avoid repeating the mistakes we have already made.

nsx009.jpg

its like with nsx lambo doors everyone want them but want minimum job to mount them and for non $ i dont think that 1200$ for those doors are not millions but not about this we talk.so i cant change something in it because nsx seats are not like recaro or etc with a lot of space between them also think whats the best place to put subwoofer into nsx?i thought only to places between seats and into the place of old subwoofer soorry but i dont like zellomans job maybe because i caant hear how sounds his subwoofer.

Not everyone wants Lambo doors - I sure don't and I'll bet 98% of the people on PRIME laugh at people that put them on an NSX... they are called Lambo doors, because they are suppose to be on Lamborghinis. Plus, I have been in a Lambo Murcialgo and even though they look cool, they are a pain in the ass to live with.

Assuming someone does want Lambo doors on an NSX, I think you are wrong they will pay alot of money if they are done right. If they are no different then the others are selling and just cost more than no they won't. For example do they lift all the way up vertical are only part way like the others? Do they sway back and forth in the wind like the other cheap ones? To do it right requires permanent modifications to the NSX and alot of custom work and $$$ and if someone wants it right then they will be willing to pay the money.

Last edited:
Why do some people look specifically for lightweight wheels, and then drop in huge sub boxes in their cars? :confused:

*just playing around! lol*

OOHHhh how many times i have to battle some people on elisetalk with shifters stuck way up their asses about this.... "how much does it weigh?".... "how does it effect track times"... .MAN... stop filling your GAS TANK TO THE TOP THEN! and LOSE SOME DAMN WEIGHT!!!... pauaha.. :rolleyes:

Just curious. $800 for the box or it includes two 8" subs? What will the finished box look like on the outside? Carpet? Painted?

I would bet 90% of the people care of the rear view, so the original design might not sell well. Please let us know if you decide to modify your current design.

yes 800$ is with 2 subwoofers.
To everyone who said suggestions i looked and that pictures and could say ok i can to this box like in pictures but people seats in this nsx is RECARO SO THEY ARE THINNER!!and 2 subwoofer goes with 0 problem.i could do also box with one subwoofer but it would be in the middle of 2 my subwoofers which you could see on photos.
i'll try to see how he sounds and then try to write.but one more thing wiill be is seats corners!!!

No offense to you...But I won't put your subbox to my NSX even if you pay me $2000. To tell you frankly it's a very bad design..first it's an obstruction to the rear view mirrow/window...second it will interfere with the seats operation...third it doesnt do the nsx justice aesthetically speaking...Sorry to tell all this...but I hope you consider everybody's comments so you'll come up with a product that people will buy..I'll give you a hint - most people here a looking for a cheaper alternative for NSX products..meaning not that expensive and still a quality product like downforce....good luck on the project..

yes 800$ is with 2 subwoofers.
To everyone who said suggestions i looked and that pictures and could say ok i can to this box like in pictures but people seats in this nsx is RECARO SO THEY ARE THINNER!!and 2 subwoofer goes with 0 problem.i could do also box with one subwoofer but it would be in the middle of 2 my subwoofers which you could see on photos.
i'll try to see how he sounds and then try to write.but one more thing wiill be is seats corners!!!

No offense to you...But I won't put your subbox to my NSX even if you pay me $2000. To tell you frankly it's a very bad design..first it's an obstruction to the rear view mirrow/window...second it will interfere with the seats operation...third it doesnt do the nsx justice aesthetically speaking...Sorry to tell all this...but I hope you consider everybody's comments so you'll come up with a product that people will buy..I'll give you a hint - most people here a looking for a cheaper alternative for NSX products..meaning not that expensive and still a quality product like downforce....good luck on the project..

Completly agree.

sorry but i try to do something interesting and good and i'm very glad to hear sincerely minds from all of you.BUT WHAT TO DO YOU COULD SUGGEST ABOUT THIS SUBWOOFER?:frown:

I seem to recall you were going to put Swarovski crystals in your seats. Much like Lambo doors, neon lights, and subwoofers that block your view, most NSX owners will not like it. Actually, more like 99.9% of all NSX owners.

The only other design I would consider besides a footwell sub is something like CL65 Captain's suggestion above.

Last edited:
60Inches.jpg

ME PUT GIANT 60" SUBWOOFER IN NSX. YOU TAKE OUT PASSENGER SEAT
AND TARGA MUST BE OFF ALL TIMES. PRICE WILL BE $80,000.
YOU NO LIKE, YOU NO BUY!

Come on man! That is uncalled for...

Ok Bob, you're right I apologize...

just had to poke the guy a little, because we were trying to be helpful and offer suggestions to help and he took the attitude that if we didn't like it then we could all go pound sand.

So Tamoske I apologize.

Last edited:
What Are You Talking About Man I Will Listen To Yours Suggestions!!!why Do Talk Like This?are You 10 Years To Talk Like This!!

Back