• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best place/way to get Tempur-Pedic mattress?

This has been a helpful and informative thread; please forgive this small digression.

In post #44 BATMANs said "Girls do love it when they first get on the mattress. totally trips them out. they just lay on there not wanting to get off."

I need some clarification; BATMANs, at this point do you help them want to get off, or just help them get off?

the mattress reacts to weight and body heat. warmer the gal the faster she sinks in while the mattress envelopes her curves.

they feel partially cocooned and it gives a sense of feeling sheltered/protected. So why move?

I tell them to try it laying on their backs since it has more warmth in the back...... they really fall for that regardless of education levels...

I bought a King size Nova memory foam mattress from Costco in March and could not be happier with it. I'm a side sleeper and my shoulder pain has been reduced to almost nothing. A big plus was its packaging, - not only was I able to get it up a somewhat narrow stairway (it comes in a box), I was able to get it in my 01 Civic coupe DD to transport it home.

IMG_20120331_131425.jpg

Back