• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official Rambling Thread

I figure I start one here since the s2k crowd has one. Just wanted say hello to everyone and hope everyone has a good weekend. I am at the office in Seal Beach now just working away. Hope everyone else is having a good week. Whats everyone doing this weekend?

Usually I would be in the So cal rambling thread on s2ki. hehe.......but I don't post there as much anymore....anyways talk to you laters guys. Go drive your cars so I can see them on the road and go oooohhhhhh nice nsx....:biggrin:

I figure I start one here since the s2k crowd has one. Just wanted say hello to everyone and hope everyone has a good weekend. I am at the office in Seal Beach now just working away. Hope everyone else is having a good week. Whats everyone doing this weekend?

Usually I would be in the So cal rambling thread on s2ki. hehe.......but I don't post there as much anymore....anyways talk to you laters guys. Go drive your cars so I can see them on the road and go oooohhhhhh nice nsx....:biggrin:
Hi Eddie,

I hope you have a nice weekend also. I am taking a 5 day weekend and looks like the weather is going to be better than it has been so it's "NSX time" :biggrin: . Bad thing is after next week i will be working out of town for a while so she may get a little lonely.

Take care

Hope you all enjoy your nice weather, the temp gauge on the STI read 8 degrees on my morning commute. Gearbox was notchy as hell and it took the car about 15 minutes to warm up. I wish I lived in Cali:frown:

Hehe great to hear you are driving the car mike =)

Kid-...hope you don't freeze your butt off!! :eek: .....it is cold here in so cali....its about 57 degrees now and it will get as low as 45 degrees here......buuuurrrrrr!!!!!!!! =O

Osiris- we need more of these threads :biggrin:

Back