• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R GT JDM Brochure Scanned

BD

Legendary Member
Thanks to Jason/NSXSUPRA for scanning the fold-out brochure for me.

Here it is guys, high Resolution desktop quality scan.

Enjoy!!!

13449NSX-R_GTCover_Page.jpg

13449NSX_R_GT_Page_II.jpg

13449NSX_R_GT_Page_3.jpg

13449NSX_R_GT_Spec.jpg

Easy there, I'm doing the GT conversion!!!

How much better is this GT than a NSX-R NA2?

Thank you for scanning it, it looks like it's going to eat you alive.

After investigating the price from Route-KS. the price is actually not bad.

As for the performance differences. Two are really the same, perhaps little more down force with the GT.

I don't see the value of $450k for the car when the only differences are different shapped CF F/R Bumpers, Mugen Snorkel and hatch ($8000), and side AIS Pods. If you look at the weight spec, it is same as the regular NSX-R of 1270kg.

However, since no one had the chance to test one (only five produced), there is a great secretcy withi this car. Unless we get to see detail photos, the rumor of CF chassis is just a rumor.

those snorkle things are hilarious...please leave that out:redface:

I dont like that snorkel. A name classified as the NSX-R GT should look a lot better than that production model.

I think it's rather gawdy looking. But Honda's gotta do what they gotta to keep the NSX eligable for Super GT. I wonder what those side intakes would look like on a stock NA2.

I am still unclear....are these cars for sale now, or were all of them sold and we just have not seen any of them anywhere?

I am still unclear....are these cars for sale now, or were all of them sold and we just have not seen any of them anywhere?

Vance will know for sure, but I believe there was a very limited, very expensive run for the Japanese market and they all sold.

is it just me or is it not weird that the GT has NO radio but it does have AC controls???:confused:

if light weight is a concern as well as racing- you would think AC components would be an issue as well

that rear bumper is one MEAN looking thing... i LIKE it~!!!

Back