• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Valencia Starbuck's...03/28/07

Welcoming all of Santa Clarita and our neighboring cities. Soichiro's finest will be on display. Coffee, shop-talk, friends, chill environment. Come and join us!

We always get a nice showing of s2ks, NSXs, and a few exotics show up from time to time.

When? 03/28/07 @ 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

Located at the corner of McBean Parkway & Valencia Blvd, next to "The Corner Bakery". If you are at the intersection of Valencia Blvd and McBean Parkway, you want the south-east corner of the intersection.

SEE YA THERE!

2 weeks have come up already?! that means rent is due :mad:

hopefully nothing unevent full comes up this time so i can acturally show up.

hey whats up with that poker night?

im there late every night till like 10pm and it gets lonely!

Simon set one up.

im still here at 8pm

probably be here for another 2 hours.

i gota drop by at home to get my intercooler. give me a call before you drop by

661 251 7674

Another fun meet :smile: Maybe Patty will post pics here :biggrin:

See ya guys next time.

410868.jpg

i love this ass :biggrin:

410868.jpg

i love this ass :biggrin:

Oh, so that's what the rear looks like. I've only seen the front of this car through my rear view mirror :biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :wink:

I agree. Very nice arse!

pulled my back unloading the engine off the truck yesterday. im a total cripple right now ... and i come on prime and see this!! talk about insult to injury :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

we need a rematch. :biggrin:

btw ur brothers fuji looks really nice after we install it yesterday. It was a little quite for my preference but if he puts the test piples back on it will scream.

Hey Patirica, to link the pictures, just copy the url location of the picture and put it in this context.

[$IMG]www.pic.com/pic.jpg[$/IMG]

just remove the $ sign before and after the IMG & /IMG

Hey Simon, i just realized something.... your post above was a early April fools joke hun! :wink:
hahahaha:tongue:

Last edited:
Hey Simon, i just realized something.... your post above was a early April fools joke hun! :wink:
hahahaha:tongue:

Ha ha...you can only wish that was the case :cool:

Rematch? Tell me when and where :biggrin:

My bro's really happy with the exhaust. Thanks for taking care of him.

Hey Patirica, to link the pictures, just copy the url location of the picture and put it in this context.

[$IMG]www.pic.com/pic.jpg[$/IMG]

just remove the $ sign before and after the IMG & /IMG

Um, I just upload them from my computer to s2ki.com and there is no url.

you have to find the pictures in S2Ki and right click the pics and go to properities and you'll see the location as a url

Back