• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Been seeing a lot of NSX's lately....

Well, for some reason, I've been seeing a number of NSX's around lately.

91-93 Red on Hwy 6

02+ Silverstone on West Airport, we exchanged waves

91-96? Black with 94-96 Solaris Silver wheels on Beltway 8

91-93 Red on I-10, aftermarket wheels. We almost hit, and then exchanged waves :smile:

All within the same week. Never seen you guys before, anyone on here? Just wondering....

Regards,
- Z

Last edited:
Well, for some reason, I've been seeing a number of NSX's around lately.

91-93 Red on Hwy 6

02+ Silverstone on West Airport, we exchanged waves

91-96? Black with 94-96 Solaris Silver wheels on Beltway 8

91-93 Red on I-10, aftermarket wheels. We almost hit, and then exchanged waves :smile:

All within the same week. Never see you guys before, anyone on here? Just wondering....

Regards,
- Z

Z,

93, Red on I-10 with Iforged Wheels :biggrin:

Henry

I saw someone today on FM1960 betwwen I-45 and the Hardy Toll Rd. It was a black and maybe 91-94. (About 3:45 pm) Anyone here? And if anyone of you guys see me...then say what's up! I drive a 94' black on black! :wink:

Z,

93, Red on I-10 with Iforged Wheels :biggrin:

Henry

Ah Henry, that was you! I didn't recognize the wheels, as they were in motion at hwy speeds. Car was looking nice, no rear license plate?

I saw someone today on FM1960 betwwen I-45 and the Hardy Toll Rd. It was a black and maybe 91-94. (About 3:45 pm) Anyone here? And if anyone of you guys see me...then say what's up! I drive a 94' black on black! :wink:

Gman, I like you already, black on black is the only way to go! Now if only we could avoid dirt, rock chips, and the sun! :biggrin:

Take care guys, see you around,
- Z

Well since you didn't mention seeing one on a car hauler, I guess you didn't see mine! I really, really want to drive mine!!!!
Teddy

Well since you didn't mention seeing one on a car hauler, I guess you didn't see mine! I really, really want to drive mine!!!!
Teddy

Hey Teddy, what's up! Why are you not able to drive yours?? Did I miss something? Hope it's nothing serious....

Take care,
- Z

I have been doing a lot of work on it and it is almost done. But what that means is that other than a few test drives around the block, it has been non-functional. I replaced the transmission and the clutch and while I was at it changed the oil pan. I could not get it to stop leaking so I finally took it to the mechanic to fix that. Now it is back home and I have a few more things to do before I send it back to get the CTSC installed. Because of the transmission going out, I have not really driven it since December. Good thing I have my Miata to get my track fix!

Oh and btw, Paul, I know of a dyno in Pearland now. I haven't called the guy yet, but it was recommended by a friend of mine who races trucks. The place is called G-Force and I believe it is located off 35.

Teddy

Hey Guys:

Anyone knows a good NSX mechanic in town except for the dealer. I truly miss Autologic and the great work they did. My car has been in hibernation for the past 1 year and I want to get it serviced, flush all fluids, maybe a valve adjustment, before I bring her back on the road.

Regards

A'amir

Back