• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

by the sounds of it from my buddy a few of guys made it out to CNC yesterday. sadly I got stuck doing recalls after recalls at work (stupid takata air bag recalls lol). hopefully I can make the next one in May.

Here are the NSXs I saw there yesterday. Good color mix!

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2520.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

Last edited:
Ed I walked passed your Nsx 10x looking for you. Problem is I don't know what you look like. I asked other cars parked next to you but they didn't know

Ed I walked passed your Nsx 10x looking for you. Problem is I don't know what you look like. I asked other cars parked next to you but they didn't know

you have to look up.....:wink:

YO!

Pam and I and planning the 2015 NSX Spring Fling at our house, and want to know what the 2nd or 3rd Saturday in May looks like for everyone.

I'm thinking party at our place on the 9th or 16th, and either the 10th or 17th to do a drive around Minnetonka, depending on weather.

Sound off!

Who owns that yellow Nsx from last months cars and coffee? I saw him when we were going north bound to east bethel for some disc golfing at blue ribbon. Car looks super nice and clean.

Arrived in line at about 7:05 - took another 20 minutes to get in.
Place was packed - "normal spot" was booked and had to back out of the area.
Ran into a couple of other NSX-ers and moved over to their spot on the main drag into the area near the back.
Bob - had a brilliant 2001 with less than 25K on it - was asking what the current prices were ....
Sorry - ... had a nice Silver 91 with silver roof, lowered on springs and and new interior.
With my 94 and one resident built black car (Nsxbuilder shot it last month) that rounded out the lot to four NSXs.
Highlights were a McLaren P1 and a Porsche 918 Spyder and a frequent Porsche Carrera GT.
Here were my buddies for the day:
IMG_0878.jpg

Last edited:
Back