• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

wow that stinks for the nsx driver.....dung....:biggrin:

That story spread like wild fire. I don't think the owner of that NSX is on this forum
He's on the Facebook group though. He said that they weren't going that fast the entire time, that there was only a few short bursts where some of them kicked it up when the road was clear. Regardless, isn't being clicked at 100+ a loss of license?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For those NSX owners in Minnesota, we do have a Facebook page up and running if you'd like to join. The Facebook page is titled "Minnesota NSX Owners." Pretty active group so far.

I was at Cars and Coffee today with mine. Been a long time. I only saw one other 1st gen NSX(wrapped in a bright green/chrome), and as we were leaving, waved to a 2nd gen (wrapped in chrome btw), entering.

20180707_080459.jpg

I asked to join the Minnesota nsx Facebook page a few days ago but haven’t received a reply so I’ll post here.

I'm a prospective nsx buyer in 2019 and have never ridden in one let alone driven one. I own some other fun cars like an AMG wagon, an old BMW M car, and a yellow M3 convertible. I’m most interested in the earlier NSX if someone local is willing to give me a ride before our fun cars are put away for the Minnesota winter? I would really appreciate it, send me a pm or email.

thanks

I asked to join the Minnesota nsx Facebook page a few days ago but haven’t received a reply so I’ll post here.

I'm a prospective nsx buyer in 2019 and have never ridden in one let alone driven one. I own some other fun cars like an AMG wagon, an old BMW M car, and a yellow M3 convertible. I’m most interested in the earlier NSX if someone local is willing to give me a ride before our fun cars are put away for the Minnesota winter? I would really appreciate it, send me a pm or email.

thanks
Send me pm if you wanna drive mine. I drive mine almost everyday as long there isn’t ice on the ground

Wow - Mo is on the street!

John's got the green one, Terry has the chrome...virtually all their planning is done via https://www.facebook.com/groups/264007710718090/?ref=bookmarks

Chat me up sometime!

I would but that’s the Facebook page that won’t grant my access. Who owns the group?

im not afraid of some well maintained mileage (or tasteful mods) and was watching this one. I want a red one or maybe blue. What I need to get educated on is whether all the early cars have manual (non power) steering? And how can you tell, does decoding the vin provide a list of options?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1...mail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-09-03

Last edited:
I would but that’s the Facebook page that won’t grant my access. Who owns the group?

im not afraid of some well maintained mileage (or tasteful mods) and was watching this one. I want a red one or maybe blue. What I need to get educated on is whether all the early cars have manual (non power) steering? And how can you tell, does decoding the vin provide a list of options?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1...mail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-09-03

Search for Terry Low - https://www.facebook.com/woltig

Thanks so much to Scott last night for meeting me in Eagan and going for a ride in his well loved daily driver NSX. That thing definitely feels like a race car on the street with his setup (says the guy in a cushy Mercedes wagon). I’m maybe a bit less tolerant of hardcore setups on the street than I was in my 20’s!

I’m still looking to get a feel for a fairly stock one. Thanks guys

Mark your calendar - Sat Sept 15th, 12 noon until the cows come back. End of Summer NSX Party at Ed's! Pop up to our place on the river for a brunch, brews and good times with the MNSX crew. If you can't make it, have your car sent over on a trailer...lets party! Drop me a note for the address.

We'll have burgers and brats, so if you like bring along a few drinks and a food something (other entrees, hot/cold salad, veggies, etc) to share.

See you there!

PA186766.jpg

Last edited:
Menu items supplied so far: Burgers, brats, buns, chicken strips, deviled eggs, cauliflower-bacon salad, wheat crackers and vodka slushies (you heard me right). Fill in the blanks with your favorites items to share - still need some vegies, salads, chips and dips, deserts... See you all there!

great pics and gracious host as always...did I spy a FS sign:eek:

Back