• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

For me its a maybe because the weather forecast said it is going to rain. If it is, we can set a meet next week :smile: Steve? The best place to hang out is Porky in St. Paul but if the weather really nice it might be too crowded and no space to park.

I am into anything you guys want to do. So lets pick a place and do it.....Steve

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy, and also been traveling a bit lately. But if you guys are interested in going to the Midway any of the upcoming weekend evenings, I am in. I have been a frequent visitor of the area over the years, so depending on how many we corral, I will do my best to figure out the best area for us.

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy, and also been traveling a bit lately. But if you guys are interested in going to the Midway any of the upcoming weekend evenings, I am in. I have been a frequent visitor of the area over the years, so depending on how many we corral, I will do my best to figure out the best area for us.

Sounds great to me.....what/where is the midway?????? Thanks......Steve

Hi! I´m a new NSX owner from Minneapolis. :biggrin:

I´ve just bought a 91 NSX with a few mods and looking to meetup with other owners in the area soon, you can count me in also.

There will be some more mods done in the near future!

Jack

This aint too easy getting us together is it?????? :biggrin:

Spotted a yellow nsx on radison road today near the national sports center heading South around 7:45pm, is this anyone here?

Todd, I second that, I mean, I'll buy the second round :biggrin:

What does everyone have in mind for meeting up?

My ideas:

1) meetup for breakfast/lunch followed by a group nsx drive on a nice route.
2) ?
3) ?

Any thoughts guys?

This Saturday(05/19/07) at lunch time (Mandarin restaurant in Bloomington, diemsome anyone?:smile: ) sound good to me then hopefully we will come up with other place to go or drive. I will be there for sure if the weather is nice and of course if everyone else will be there.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Saturday(05/19/07) at lunch time (Mandarin restaurant in Bloomington, diemsome anyone? ) sound good to me then hopefully we will come up with other place to go or drive. I will be there for sure if the weather is nice and of course if everyone else will be there.

what cool (todd)
i'm in diemsome close at 2:eek:opm

This Saturday(05/19/07) at lunch time (Mandarin restaurant in Bloomington, diemsome anyone? ) sound good to me then hopefully we will come up with other place to go or drive. I will be there for sure pending work schedule & if the weather is fairly nice and of course if everyone else will be there.

count me in, 2 pm

I am in.........Steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Saturday(05/19/07) at lunch time (Mandarin restaurant in Bloomington, diemsome anyone? ) sound good to me then hopefully we will come up with other place to go or drive. I will be there for sure if the weather is nice and of course if everyone else will be there.

what cool (todd)
i'm in diemsome close at 2:eek:opm

So far we have:

1. nsxpurextc
2. needspeed - Steve
3. Jacksfastnsx
4. Todd ma
5. MORE please!:biggrin:

Come on guys/gals it is Saturday and we really need more NSXs there, lets meet for lunch and meet other nsx lovers. Remember be there around noon(12PM), no diemsome after 2PM.

Last edited:
1. nsxpurextc
2. needspeed - Steve
3. Jacksfastnsx
4. Todd ma
5. MORE please!

hey jacksfastnsx not 2:eek:opm
diemsome over at 2pm so be there at 12:00pm
:biggrin:

So far we have:

1. nsxpurextc
2. needspeed - Steve
3. Jacksfastnsx
4. Todd ma
5. MORE please!:biggrin:

Come on guys/gals it is Saturday and we really need more NSXs there, lets meet for lunch and meet other nsx lovers. Remember be there around noon(12PM), no diemsome after 2PM.

I emailed a couple other NSX'rs, but one has a family wedding to attend to, and the other is looking to see how his schedule looks. My personal car is under the knife, so it's not able to make an appearance just yet. I'll still see if I can make it out there though.

1. nsxpurextc
2. needspeed - Steve
3. Jacksfastnsx
4. Todd ma
5. MORE please!

hey jacksfastnsx not 2:eek:opm
diemsome over at 2pm so be there at 12:00pm
:biggrin:

Just look at the weather forecast and Saturday looks like it is going to be a good day for us to meet::smile:. I will confirm with everyone on Friday.

Its Friday......I am still in and looking forward to our gathering.........Steve

Manderin Kitchen is soo packed its ridiculous, i stopped going there after waiting EVERY weekend.

If you guys were to do Yangtzee (394/Xerxes), i would consider breakin out the car for lunch. i have 5 audis to do work on this Saturday so i can't be sitting in line for too long!

Kevin

PS ... sorry for the late reply/last minute suggestion!
PPS ... Spotted NSXBLDR on 1st avenue parked by the old Jaguar dealership downtown this morning!

Last edited:
Manderin Kitchen is soo packed its ridiculous, i stopped going there after waiting EVERY weekend.

If you guys were to do Yangtzee (394/Xerxes), i would consider breakin out the car for lunch. i have 5 audis to do work on this Saturday so i can't be sitting in line for too long!

Kevin

PS ... sorry for the late reply/last minute suggestion!
PPS ... Spotted NSXBLDR on 1st avenue parked by the old Jaguar dealership downtown this morning!

hey kevin this todd
have you check out JUN BO AT 7717 Nicollet Ave., Richfield, 612-866-6888
http://www.mspmag.com/dining/restaurantreviews/26011.asp
2 MILES FROM Mandarin Kitchen ( THEY HAVE A BIG PARKING LOT )
I KNOW 4 SURE THEY HAVE ABOUT 500 SEAT, BLOOMINGTON

Back