• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

The weather forecast is not so great, are we still going to meet?

FYI: Dunwoody College in Minneapolis is going to host the motorcylces and car show tomorrow but I don't know what time. Any NSX going?

This isn't easy...

It will be 50/50 for me this weekend. But if anyone wants to meet-up this eavening before dark for a briefer version of the weekend meet I'm open now.

nsxpurextc I pm'd you.

You guys a killing me.......where are we going to meet????????

whatever you guys decide, feel free to call me, I will be working on a couple cars at Elite, 612-961-0649.

I will be at the Manderin Kitchen at noon no matter what :biggrin: .........Steve

I will be at the Manderin Kitchen at noon no matter what :biggrin: .........Steve

I was there from 11:45am to 12:15pm no one there and the weather was good
:confused: :confused:
stoped by jun bo at 12:25pm for lunch
what about next week ? or to night 1or 2 hour meeting st paul be fun if i can meet all the nsx owner.

todd

Last edited:
I was there from 11:45am to 12:15pm no one there and the weather was good
:confused: :confused:
stoped by jun bo at 12:25pm for lunch
what about next week ? or to night 1or 2 hour meeting st paul be fun if i can meet all the nsx owner.

todd

Came from Northwestern Minneapolis and ran into a little traffic but I got there at 1PM didn't see anybody. I drove around Bloomington and Richfield hoping to see some NSX but not even one. I'm still up for a meet Sunday (tomorrow), anyone interested?:smile:

Eddy(612) 743 - 7139

where and when I'M in
todd
Sunday day
Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sunday night
Mostly cloudy. Low 62F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.

ONLY 30% RAINING

I had the wrong address but got there at 12:30 sorry I missed some of you guys. Funny that the place was closed for renovation. Tomorrow works for me lets try again......Steve

WHAT U ALL THINK OF JUN BO AT 7717 Nicollet Ave., Richfield
12:00 PM SUNDAY (PLEASE LET ME KNOW )

LOOKING FOR
exhausts
headers

ANY ONE LET ME KNOW THANK TODD

I am in 12:00 sharp.....Steve

It's going to be hard for me personally to get away from work for the near future. But if you guys would be interested, after you guys eat, you all should stop by the shop. Kevin(Ktan) and I will probably both be there working on customer cars(but call before driving out to make sure we are still there).

Momin(me) cell #: 612-237-7046
Kevin cell #: 612-961-0649

Elite Autosport
261 N. 26th Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55411
(basically just north of downtown Minneapolis on the corner of Washington ave and 26th ave.)

Good idea, Todd! Sorry didn't make it to meet you guys last Sunday's meet but I'm glad you guys had fun.:smile:

Should we do it as a PotLuck(Warning: BBQ will be a lot of work) or meet at some hot dogs or chilli dogs old school restaurant?

If we have decided on BBQ, should we meet at Minnetonka Lake? I know one spot for family BBQ but you have to pay small fee to get in, if everyone is interested I will found out the exact address for us. Or any other places if you guys know of as long as we have large parking space for our NSXs.

2nd NSX Meet:
June, 2 (Sat.) or June, 3 (Sun.) meet for lunch and maybe go for a cruise (we need someone knowledge of some driving route)

Please let me know what you guys think or other ideas are welcome.:wink:

Good idea, Todd! Sorry didn't make it to meet you guys last Sunday's meet but I'm glad you guys had fun.:smile:

Should we do it as a PotLuck(Warning: BBQ will be a lot of work) or meet at some hot dogs or chilli dogs old school restaurant?

If we have decided on BBQ, should we meet at Minnetonka Lake? I know one spot for family BBQ but you have to pay small fee to get in, if everyone is interested I will found out the exact address for us. Or any other places if you guys know of as long as we have large parking space for our NSXs.

2nd NSX Meet:
June, 2 (Sat.) or June, 3 (Sun.) meet for lunch and maybe go for a cruise (we need someone knowledge of some driving route)

Please let me know what you guys think or other ideas are welcome.:wink:

I'm cool ( chilli dogs)
I love to cruise on sunday (jun 3 ) let me know i will be there

I am in.......Steve

Ok guys here is the plan, I heard that Porky's (drive-in restaurant) has very good greasy old american burgers w/large onion rings on top, hot dogs, and chilli dogs so I think that we should have NSX meet there for lunch and then we can talk it out what we want to do next or maybe head out to Elite Autosport together. As the hours go on, many classic cars, exotic cars, muscle cars, and even monster truck will show up there and hang out espcially on Friday and Saturday night. It is a fun atmoshpere to be at and really good foods. :biggrin: , but limited parking space -- don't worry because we will be there at noon.:smile:

The Plan: June, 2 (Sat.)
Porky's
1890 University Ave. W.
St. Paul, MN 55104
(651) 644 - 1790
At: 12PM (noon lunch)

June, 3 (Sun.) will be our backup day in case none of us make it on June, 2.

NSX, ARE YOU IN?
I am in :smile:

i'll be in eden prairie MN the weekend of june 2nd-3rd as well as the weekdays following that, I won't have my nsx but perhaps a homegirl of mine can come out with me in her S2K if ya'll don't mind to much :)

Jimmy

S2K will do, come and join us if you can on June, 2 at Porky's around noon. Welcome to MN, jimbonuttz:smile:

thanks for the warm welcome, would love to come out and meet some other fellow prime members in other states :)

so is eden prairie even near where you guys are or where the meets will be? lol i have no clue.

Jimmy

Back