• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

thanks for the warm welcome, would love to come out and meet some other fellow prime members in other states :)

so is eden prairie even near where you guys are or where the meets will be? lol i have no clue.

Jimmy

Jimmy, use mapquest and you should find your way to Porky's just fine. All of us should exchange our telephone numbers on Thursday/Friday thru this thread. I'm excited and hope more NSXs will join us.:wink:

NSXs, according to the weather forecast--Sunday(06/03/07) looks like a better day for us to meet at the Porky's. Should we stay with Saturday meet or Sunday meet?

Personally, better weather makes a better drive:biggrin: I will vote for Sunday meet.

Please select your day.

I am easy, so whatever make the most folks happy I am good with.....Steve

Sunday still look good for everybody??????

Sunday still look good for everybody??????

NSX meet on June, 3 (Sunday) at 12PM (Lunch)
Porky's
1890 University Ave. W.
St. Paul, MN 55104
(651) 644 - 1790

I will see you guys there, please everyone try to make it there sharp.:smile:

Looks like we may have a rain out :frown: :frown: :frown:

It is raining as I am writing this thread:mad: and not many of us will make it to Porky's. I guess we must cancel our NSX meet today. Eveyone has a great raining Sunday off ok. talk later! :smile:

Are we going to try again this weekend???? Steve

Car will be done in mid july. I know a lot of road in lake city and Red wing.
keep you guys posted

i am in.......steve

I'm up for a get 2 gether this saturday. I live in ellsworth wi, and know some nice roads in western wi. Where should we meet ??

So tomorrow is Saturday lets have a headcount.......I am in.....Steve

I'm in but not 100% sure if I can get off work by 11AM. Are we going to meet at Porky's for lunch and go for a cruise then?

:smile: :smile: Saturday weather forecast should be highs around 80 degrees and partly cloudy, nice enough for us to have NSX meet for sure :biggrin: Hope more of us will make it.

Last edited:
Porky's works for me......Steve

Porky's was good miss you all ......Steve !! is that you going 94E at 11:50am
? i was there 11:10 to 11:45am
todd

Porky's was good miss you all ......Steve !! is that you going 94E at 11:50am
? i was there 11:10 to 11:45am
todd

I was wondering if that was you.....you were going the wrong way......will post some pics later.....Steve

Steve, on the way home from the airport yesterday afternoon (around 4PM) I saw you on I-94 going East. Your NSX looks amazing among the traffics. I also saw one nice yellow 02 or newer model on Lyndale over the tunnel of I-94. This is the first time I saw two NSX on the road and on the same day, COOL! I was driving the Landcruiser at that time. My NSX was at my sister's place in Brooklyn Park close to HWY-610 resting after hot drive.:biggrin:

Back