• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

Steve, on the way home from the airport yesterday afternoon (around 4PM) I saw you on I-94 going East. Your NSX looks amazing among the traffics. I also saw one nice yellow 02 or newer model on Lyndale over the tunnel of I-94. This is the first time I saw two NSX on the road and on the same day, COOL! I was driving the Landcruiser at that time. My NSX was at my sister's place in Brooklyn Park close to HWY-610 resting after hot drive.:biggrin:

That was me. Its funny when you are in it driving, you kinda forget what it looks like but everytime I see one go by I just think "WOW". I saw a yellow in the city last week wonder if its the same one?????........Steve

That was me. Its funny when you are in it driving, you kinda forget what it looks like but everytime I see one go by I just think "WOW". I saw a yellow in the city last week wonder if its the same one?????........Steve

I agree Steve, NSX looks amazing when it is rolling down the street....it just makes you speechless when you see one even if you own one.:biggrin:

That yellow most likely would be my friend's. He uses it as a daily driver, so you will see it often on the roads as he travels alot throughout the metro. It's an '04 just purchased a month ago. What do you guys think of his wheels? Tried to come out to the meet 2 weeks ago at porkys with him, but no one showed up.

Attachments

• CIMG2469.jpg
    CIMG2469.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 76
  • CIMG2472.jpg
    CIMG2472.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 85
The wheels look good, they really make yellow NSX stand out. We were at Porky's until closed to 2PM on Sunday. Anyway, you guys should try to make it when we have our next NSX meet.:smile:

Last edited:
Wheels look really nice IMO.

Anyone have ideas for a potential next nsx meet ?

My suggestions:

1) Prescott, WI
2) Osceola, WI
3) Hudson, WI
4) Stillwater, MN
5) Afton, MN

Lots of really great places to eat & or hangout

Wheels look really nice IMO.

Anyone have ideas for a potential next nsx meet ?

My suggestions:

1) Prescott, WI
2) Osceola, WI
3) Hudson, WI
4) Stillwater, MN
5) Afton, MN

Lots of really great places to eat & or hangout

I'm up for the NSX meet on the weekend of July 14(Sat.) or July 15(Sun.). These dates are way out so hopefully more NSXs will come. I vote for Afton, MN. I haven't been there yet, anyone?:smile:

I'm up for the NSX meet on the weekend of July 14(Sat.) or July 15(Sun.). These dates are way out so hopefully more NSXs will come. I vote for Afton, MN. I haven't been there yet, anyone?:smile:

I would love to come but my folks are coming up from Florida that weekend.....Steve

MINNESOTA NSX MEET

IMO I don't see more tha 6 or so nsx's together at once.
What do you think guys, can we put 6 or better cars togerther?

sure would be fun...

Last edited:
MINNESOTA NSX MEET

IMO I don't see more tha 6 or so nsx's together at once.
What do you think guys, can we put 6 or better cars togerther?

sure would be fun...

what you all think ?
June, 23 (Sat.)
Porky's
1890 University Ave. W.
St. Paul, MN 55104
(651) 644 - 1790
At: 12PM (noon lunch)

I would love to meet you guys but this weekend I will be at Lao Temple in Farmington and I won't drive my NSX there. I know it is suppose to be hot weekend and a perfect weather to have a meet -- you guys have fun without me.:smile:

It is kind of late notice you think anyone will see this post in time.....Steve

I will be in Bursville area from noon to maybe 3pm to do final walkthrough for my rental condos units tomorrow, anyone wants to meet up for fun on Saturday(06/30/07)?

p.s. Saturday(06/30/07) weather suppose to be really nice to take the NSX out:smile:

Last edited:
You guys decide for tonight meet and I will meet you guys there, after 5PM or so.

Eddy - (612) 743 - 7139

Last edited:
im probably the newest MN nsx member. just got a black targa.
well here i am :cool:

Let me be the first to congrats you and welcome to the NSX community, ChongLee. Black is my favorite color but I ended up with Formula One Red and I love it as well. You should post some of your NSX pictures.

:smile:

Thank you for the friendly welcome. I am glad to be here.:biggrin:
Yeah, I will post up more pictures when my brother "Coolmonk"
takes some more. He's the photographer guy in the family.

Let me be the first to congrats you and welcome to the NSX community, ChongLee. Black is my favorite color but I ended up with Formula One Red and I love it as well. You should post some of your NSX pictures.

:smile:

I would like to invite you all to buerkle acura at 10am on july 14th!

Awards will be given out also.

huge acura meet including TLs, CLs, TSXs, all with mods, Legends,,,and hopefully you guys.

I am talking with Momin at elite to schedule a few runs to tune my now complete first eva high compression C35. I hope to see you guys there and at Elite autosport and i know the other acura guys would love to see you!

Ps- no rice in attendance:wink:

Count me in Swift. :smile:

ps: Brent. Steve, and Todd I hope you guys will be there too!:biggrin:

I would love to attend, but have my folks visiting for the weekend from Florida. Don't think I can blow them off, it might make them a little unhappy. I think I need to host a FREE BBQ :biggrin: at my place early August to see if we can get a bunch of folks together :biggrin: ........Steve

Back