• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

Wow - that was quite the gathering! How often does anywhere in the country have a Veyron, Carrera GT, Aventador, Saleen S7, Mercedes SLS, McLaren 12C, Aston Martins, all the Ferraris, all the Lambos, Cobras, Vipers, All the Jags, all the Porsches (including a new RUF!) and Audis plus rare old stuff like the 300SL, BMW 2002, and even the odd NSX...

Incredible day, stunning cars and great people - the way it should be.

A Vitesse Veyron at that and the S7 was a custom twin turbo (tt Lambo's are the norm these days). This was the single best and largest C of C of MN history IMO. Just too many cars to cover, but everything you can think of was there, and in numbers.

Hey all, I don't post on here much but I bought my NSX a year ago now. I live in St Cloud area. I see most of you at CNC when I go - saw some of the bs for the nsx turned down in july

I'm up for something as well.

Also gonna toss these up here locally first but anyone interested in a set of NSX spec rpf1? They are currently plasti dipped black. But can be removed. Perfect condition. Never been scratched or curbed or anything. Cheap cheap cheap and I'd rather sell local to avoid shipping them out. Pm me if interested.

17x8+45
18x9.5+38
no tires.

NSX PARTY AT ED'S THIS SATURDAY, Aug 23, 2:00pm until the cops come...

The last one we did was back in 2008 so we are WAY overdue! Bring your car, your favorite passenger and come on over to my place for an all Honda gathering (S2K guys are welcome too). We'll have the grill and the adult-beverage slushy machine going, so bring some pot luck snacks and drinks and we'll make a day out of it. We'll do group pics and there will be a prize for the Best of Show - so get the microfiber out.

We are right on the river and rain or shine we will have a great time.

Tell those in your circle as well - lets have some fun!

PM me to RSVP and I'll send you directions, or drop an email to [email protected]

PA186757-pp.JPG

P4070413.JPG

Last edited:
I would love to make it out and meet everyone but I will be out of town this weekend. :/

I'll put a vote in for 8/30 as well!

Last edited:
Wow Ed you give out swag at your house parties......top shelf baby!:cool:

Back