• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

I just drove my car up from Chicago. Looking to meet the local NSX crowd up here. I know you guys are out there, so looking to see if anyone is up for a gathering........Steve

Well not sure about being a "ringleader". :p But I have hosted a couple of the NSX gatherings up to this point. We have all had a great time the last couple meets/drives, and I think this year we want to organize as many as possible.

But other then that, we also have the "Midway", which is the local cruising area on Friday and Sat. nights. Usually starts around 7ish and continues in different areas until 4am if wanted. If you want to meet up and go to this, let me know, I can gather a few of us and we can go together.

well i have a crown and medallion that both read NSX ringleader! just kidding ... welcome! ;)

Welcome to the crew!!! I would love to get together for more drives and bbq this year!!! Where can we nominate or vote for a ringleader? Should we start a MN poll here on Prime :biggrin:

Well not sure about being a "ringleader". :p But I have hosted a couple of the NSX gatherings up to this point. We have all had a great time the last couple meets/drives, and I think this year we want to organize as many as possible.

But other then that, we also have the "Midway", which is the local cruising area on Friday and Sat. nights. Usually starts around 7ish and continues in different areas until 4am if wanted. If you want to meet up and go to this, let me know, I can gather a few of us and we can go together.

I am ready, lets do it......just let me know when and where and I will be there.....Steve

Re: Who is the ringleader in Minnesota

I say "let Elite be the ringleader" on this event. :smile: The weather should be better in April and I'm in for the NSX meet just let me know.

Hey there has to be a few more folks up here in Minneapolis, please chime in......Steve

:smile: The weather should be better in April

hmmm, hmmm .... not sure about that ^ !! ;)

there are a lot more MN NSX members ... posts in the midwest forums seems to be overlooked alot

hmmm, hmmm .... not sure about that ^ !! ;)

there are a lot more MN NSX members ... posts in the midwest forums seems to be overlooked alot

Agree today was not prime weather, though my car is not afraid of rain, it does not like snow very much......maybe May????

Agree today was not prime weather, though my car is not afraid of rain, it does not like snow very much......maybe May????

I'm hoping to get out sooner then May, maybe not a full out "meet", but I think a few of us will go out to the Midway the first weekend it's nice out again. I'll either post here, or PM you before hand to coordinate with you. If anyone else is interested in joining us, let us know by posting here.

Steve- My parents live up there. I'll have to give you a shout when I make it there for the summer.

Steve- My parents live up there. I'll have to give you a shout when I make it there for the summer.

Cool......look forward to it......Steve

Can I be the official tag along Acura Legend coupe trying to keep up? :biggrin:

Can I be the official tag along Acura Legend coupe trying to keep up? :biggrin:

The more the betterer for me, I just hope there are a few more folks with NSXs that chime in.......Steve

Last edited:
The more the betterer for me, I just hope there a a few more folks with NSXs that chime in.......Steve

There are at least a handful more that haven't been on the forums in a while. But if we plan an event, they generally tend to make it.

There are at least a handful more that haven't been on the forums in a while. But if we plan an event, they generally tend to make it.

YOU THE MAN LET DO IT
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Well the weather is nice and have been driving my car for the last 5 weeks when will we do something??????? I would love to meet some new folks......Steve

Well the weather is nice and have been driving my car for the last 5 weeks when will we do something??????? I would love to meet some new folks......Steve

I'm with you there Steve. I have been driving the NSX to work for the past two weeks since the weather is nice. We should set something up for next week guys. (May 4,5, or 6) Elite?:smile:

Crew,

Well I've been ghosting you guys for, uh, ever. For this I am heartily sorry. Here's the latest:
- I'm married (1.25 years now) to a cute red head I met through NSXPO 2002 in Dallas, so I have all of you to thank! Everything is bigger in Texas, except her. 5'-0" and a health junky. The first valid woman I've encountered (other than Doc John's wife), and she loves all the crazy stuff I do just because I do. I got a good one.
- My biz is busy. Can you say 16's every day? It takes pretty much all my time BUT I do get to drive the The Red Car (my '91) most days for work, which makes me happy.
- Building a house on the Big River. 6+ car garage with attached master bedroom, pretty much. When its done, it will be the new center of all things NSX in the Cities. Look for late '07 completion, so Spring means Game on.
- Sold my RSX-S and got an RDX-Tech. Slight ride choppiness aside, its a wonderful vehicle and I highly recommend it. For a 'truck', it has incredible handling and the turbo works very well. It also hauls far more computers than the NSX when I need that.
- Track days coming up: http://www.slowpokes.org/events.html
- I need to get the seats re-covered and a proper harness bar installed, then I'm pretty much a happy guy. Maybe an R rear wing too...

Any get togethers planned, let me know and I'll try to attend - but guarantee nothing. I'll WANT to be there of course...

Still,

Steve, I'm with you also. date / place / time ?

Brent

I am new to the area and have not met anyone yet but if someone does not take charge I will do it. Where have we had meets before that are centrally located for most of us in Minneapolis?????

Back