• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who is the ringleader in Minnisota

Yea that red beat up one is mine. For driving everyday to both jobs it gets punished and not including getting ran into by a doe which luckily didn't do more damage than it did. At the moment I don't have the time to take care of the aesthetics but just trying to enjoy the car to the fullest

Last edited:
That's a pretty thin excuse for having a car that looks like the gypsies got ahold of it! Only two jobs? Ha! My car sees a lot of miles, bottles of nitrous and aside from 115k miles and a few layers of bugs still holds up pretty well. No doe marks on mine though...

Just yanking your chain. When are we getting together for a brew?

I hope to meet some/all of you someday in the future. It might be a while before I could drive my X to do so though as I just purchased it last week, have no idea when it will finally get here, and it was GT Theorys widebody demo car minus the widebody so I have plenty of parts to acquire and wrenching to do!

perhaps in august ed. drop by my second job for dinner sometime in downtown st. paul and ill treat you to dinner. ive gotta get some stuff going on a 1970 c10 im currently working on for a good friend. my car is on the back burner again.

Hugo will be in the Midwest Aug 1-3 and im trying to see if anyones interested in having him fix our slow window roll up.

please let me know if you are interested. i will get a price

he will be in Chicago August 1st and said if we had enough people he could come to Minnesota.

Right now we have 4 interested.

Triet
Tien
Terry
Ahfeng
Digital fusion?

I'm in as long as its before the 13th, which I assume it has to be the weekend of the 8th since he has to be in TX by the 15th. Do we have a location?

1. Triet
  2. Tien
  3. Terry
  4. Ahfeng
  5. Tom / DigitalFusion

Edit: I dont see how he is going to swing this?

Tour2015.jpg

Last edited:
There is also a gentleman by the name of Austin who would be interested, depending on the details.

1. Triet
  2. Tien
  3. Terry
  4. Ahfeng
  5. Tom / DigitalFusion
  6. Vi3tBoy
  7. Austin?

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates? I'm tempted to contact Hugo myself, since there is a bit of a lack of information here, but I feel like that would just cause more confusion and chaos.

Do we have a date? Time? Location?

Spoke with Hugo. The plan is Monday August 3rd at Tint pros New Brighton. $325.00 for both windows but we need to remove panels ourselves.
$162.50 for one window.

It's not 100% confirmed yet. Will get everything concrete tonight

1. Triet 2 windows
2. Tien 2 windows
3. Terry 2 windows
4. Tom 2 windows
5. Vietboy 1 window
6. Ahfeng ? Power issue

great! Thanks for the update. I was gettin nervous because if he wasnt coming here I was going to ship my regulators over to the Chicago, and I was running out of time to get them there.

I actually have 2 windows that need his kit, plus possibly a 3rd spare passenger side regulator that needs an overhaul or something (I've PM'ed [MENTION=21373]Hugabuga[/MENTION] about it previously). My car is sitting on jackstands, so I will just remove the regulators and bring them with me.

Im guessing Austin will need to know what time before he could commit. Is this going to be during 'business' hours, or in the evening?

Right now it looks like Monday morning. Please have ur panels removed. Sunday he will give me a better time of arrival 325.00 both windows 162.5 one window location: tint pros 445 old hwy 8 NW New Brighton MN 55112

- - - Updated - - -

Sunday 2pm better please confirm. Need to make it worth Hugo time

- - - Updated - - -

Sunday 2pm better? please confirm. Need to make it worth Hugo time

- - - Updated - - -

Text me 6126440021

I can not make monday morning on this short of notice. I can however make sunday afternoon. Please let me know what is going on Triet. Appreciate you setting this up. Just wish I had more of a heads up to have taken off of work Monday. On a different note CNC anyone?

Hugo will be staying with me Sunday morning. He will start repairing at 2pm

2:00 terry
2:30 Viet boy
3:00 Tom
4:00 Tien
5:00 Leon
6:00 Triet

Times might change I'll keep you guys posted

Couple of us are getting our windows fixed tomorrow. Let me know if anyone wants to be added on the list.

If not you can always hang out with other NSX owners

Another day of needed repairs, maintainence, and track prep for BIR next Saturday. Anyone else running the road course besides me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
It appears a certain Twin Cities' NSXer earned a high speed driving award recently..............

http://www.startribune.com/patrol-i...h-in-high-end-sports-cars-on-i-394/377002231/

Not bad - a 1991 NSX hanging with some big-dog top zoot sports cars! :biggrin: :redface: :redface:

I'd say you have a new ringleader in MinnEsota.

"Exotic car club members among 12 accused of driving 100+ mph on I-394

Elite club members among the speedy dozen ticketed for reckless antics on I-394."

Back