• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial members' directory of services

i'll play
Name is Desmond
formerly worked for GE aircraft engines now working with a company in connecticut designing baggage handling systems and security screening systems for ALOT of world wide airline carriers.

i'm also trying to get into real estate investment if anyone has any expertise in that:wink: :wink:

hello...

my name is daniel song. while 'afterhour' services as a private hired ninja isn't probably all that needed, i do offer free-lance art services: logo designs, ads, catalog/brochure design, t-shirts, promotional goods...

and more so recently, photography services: automotive, family portrait, etc.

thanks!
daniel

PM - for any questions!

I can design someone a spaceship/rocket for millions of dollars. or an airplane for a little less.

OK folks, lets try to stick to the subject. Post if you can offer a service to other members. I am not asking what everyone's job is. There are some jobs that are not the type that can be of help to anyone on this forum. I am just trying to keep this thread as something helpful so that when you need a lawyer, real estate advice, an NSX mechanic in your area, computer help, etc, you have a place to go to. Chances are a long time forum member offering help for free is better than going to some random person you do not know at all.

My life has been the bicycle bussiness. I can give advise on all aspects of the sport. Jeff

allstarbikeshop.com

I have 2 companies: Computers and Paintball/AirSoft

#1) PC & MacExchange: We sell over 900,000 computer items to business and school districts. Just about anything you could ever need. Great prices. Lots of stuff is not on our site...email me and I can get you pricing. [email protected]
Site: http://www.macx.com

#2) No Limit Paintball: Full Service Paintball and AirSoft Store. Our site pretty much sucks... but our store is stocked with a ton of stuff. I have a great staff....these guys know everything about paintball and airsoft. We also do repairs of all paintball guns. http://www.nolimitpaintball.com

I own a American four cylinder automotive performance/cosmetic mail order company. Specialiizing in the Dodge Neon, Dodge SRT-4, Chevy Cobalt, soon Dodge Caliber SRT-4.

I probably wont be of much help to anyone here. :tongue:

Screen printed graphics, overlays, labels
Plaques, ID plates, plant labels (botanical)
membrane switches
Vinyl, plastic, acrylic, aluminum, stainless steel.
Laser cut, die cut, small CNC punching

24"x30" max size, so vehicle graphics are usually too big for us.

I also have connections in injection molding (4 cu in max) and precision machining 18"x30"x10" and vacuum forming.

http://www.nptec.com

-Randy

I manage IT and market data for a Investment advisor. I can help with PC/server networking and realtime quote systems ie. Reuters, Bloomberg, Thomson research products.

DIAMOND ROOFING: 817 269-3839...Residential/Commercial. Complete roofs or repairs.....Specialize in insurance recoveries: Making them pay for what they should!

TIMBERIDEGE INVESTMENTS: 817-269-3839 Realestate rentals properties, mostlly in Hurst,Euless,Bedford area.....

I own both companies: If I can help anyone call anytime....Brent:smile:

DIAMOND ROOFING: 817 269-3839...Residential/Commercial. Complete roofs or repairs.....Specialize in insurance recoveries: Making them pay for what they should!

And I specialize in making insurance companies not having to pay for what they shouldn't :biggrin:

I am a claims manager for one of the largest independent adjusting firms in the country. I handle all types of property and casualty claims. We handled claims for about 300 different carriers last year, so if you are ever involved in a claim and need some insight, let me know!

Charlie

I am the Radiology Application Manager and I also own a Carpet Cleaning company.

If you need your carpets cleaned and you are in the 916/Sacramento area call us. If you are thinking of having it cleaned and you want to know a little more about it before feeling like your are getting scammed, feel free to contact me.

erick

I repair and mod NSXs as well as other cars too...but I have too many opinions posted on prime so I have probably made you angry at some point:wink:

Not for sure how much this will help y'all out, but maybe it will.

I am in the communication field in the USAF. My career field (MOS for the Army and Marines) is 2E6x2.

What I do on a normal day. Install, terminate, test, troubleshoot, splice and maintain copper cable (25 pair or greater). Install, terminate, test, troubleshoot, splice and maintain fiber optic cable. Both above ground and underground. Cat5 cable also falls into our career field. Install and maintain UHF, VHF antenna and microwave dishes. Climbing and a fear of heights do not bother me... much.

How can this help anyone on Prime? Own a large business, and need to run some comm. Lines? Chances are I can do it.

I also just picked up a part time job at Home Depo in the Electrical dept, so hopefully I will learn about AC electricity.

I own a VO-IP business if anyone needs help setting up something.

Feel free to contact me if you need info on that (or if you need to set up a datacenter\teleport. etc).

I can design someone a spaceship/rocket for millions of dollars. or an airplane for a little less.
Me too, but I have a little more experience in small rockets. The only problem is I'm not that good at EE, so I can't guarantee where they will go, but they'll get there really fast.:biggrin:

I'm also quite knowledgeable in social dancing: swing, ballroom, salsa, etc.

Well, My name is Bryan, and I sell nissans at legacy nissan in London, Kentucky. Only Nissan dealership in our region, district that outsells toyota's. We are the only store in over 15 states.

I am also going to school for my masters...

I can help with black book value's, and if someone needs a car I can locate anything. GT-R is coming soon. We also have access to several 700 hp 350z

Investement Banking for biotech companies.

I dont really have any services to offer, but I can give people an idea about how people can get into the biz and what it is like working the sell side.

I also have lots of doc contacts so occasionally Ive been able to get people into a second opinion at a great center quite quickly (Ontario).

I am a daytrader in the futures markets. If anyone is intrested in getting into the feild or even swing trading equites, commodities, currencies, or pretty much anything i would be happy to set them up with my mentor and give them help along the way.

I am a Director of Editorial services for a company that produces Sound design packages for High end Feature film trailers, Commercials, TV programs, Computer game cinematics (We did the Forza II sound design for Microsoft) and the like. Pretty much anything to do with editing and post production of film, video, sound tracks, and the like.

And I will be getting in contact with both Heathbar0 and Yawwn, since I can't get my damn lawn to grow right (Oak trees!), and I am planning on building my own home soon.

Back