• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial members' directory of services

I draw.
Pencil, Pen, Manga tools, Paint, etc...
Mostly Anime, but everything else also.

samples (hope its okay)
download.php

download.php

download.php

I own a benefits company. We sell and service health, dental, life, disability and vision plans. Stared out as a Life Insurance agent 22 years ago, tried financial planning for a while and settled in a benefits broker about 16 years ago. While I pretty restrict my business to within a hours (NSX driven) drive of my office I can answer questions if anyone has some regarding these coverages. I am also a consultant with Standard and Poors, and Global advisors again regarding benefits.

Ummmm... I've no idea what that is... but it's kind of frightening in a way. :biggrin:
The short answer is no.

I am, however, responsible for these:
http://cakesbylaura.livejournal.com/

'twas a joke. See this thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78136&highlight=acura+cake

It's from South Park. Satan wanted a Ferrari cake for his big party, but his disciples trashed it and the only cake they could find to replace it in time was an "Acura cake".

Nice cakes, I've been looking at them lately because it's my son's 3rd birthday next week and we wanted a cake that looked like a drum.

Eh well i'm a network engineer, My specialty is security and encryption. If you need any help feel free to drop a PM!

Where was I when this thread started?

I own and operate an independent Real Estate firm in Tampa FLorida.
If anyone need advice, just let me know. :smile:

I have been in the finance field for many years. If you have questions about lending (consumer, commercial, mortgage, or automotive), banking (private and retail), credit analysis, credit restoration, debt settlement, underwriting, investments, oil and gas securities, insurance, financial service advice, or retail business management, I am more than willing to answer what I can to help.

Ben

OK folks, lets try to stick to the subject. Post if you can offer a service to other members. I am not asking what everyone's job is. There are some jobs that are not the type that can be of help to anyone on this forum. I am just trying to keep this thread as something helpful so that when you need a lawyer, real estate advice, an NSX mechanic in your area, computer help, etc, you have a place to go to. Chances are a long time forum member offering help for free is better than going to some random person you do not know at all.

But you never know what info or field is helpful to whom... :)

I am Pain Management physician. I see patients with neck or back pain and see what I can do from a non surgical standpoint to alleviate their pain. If you have spine pain or musculoskeletal pain then PM me. Obviously I can't diagnose online but I can steer you in the right direction.

Back