• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Utah – Official NSX Thread

HotWhls, are we still driving out to Carmel, CA in October?

Wraythe,
If you are up for the Carmel trip that would rock to caravan. WE (wife and I) are already making arrangements and it's a definate go for us. Did I forward you the email from the NSXCA rep?

Don't forget about us guys up north. There are some pretty nice canyons up here as well. :biggrin:

Well howdy there stranger, we shoud get some runs up north planned. I know we are planning on attending the Peach Festival in September, but we should get together well before then.

Does anyone go to the Miller track any more? Seems like we have "race cars" that not too many people race. Saturday there is an event that is still open.

I was planning on attending the event in Vegas but instead my wife and I will be watching my sons friend that weekend. His parents are flying to Germany to take order on a new BMW 335i.

HotWhls, are we still driving out to Carmel, CA in October?

Flexer, I met a friend of yours at GT Live this past weekend. I wonder if your wife knows what friend I'm talking about:wink:

Huh? :confused:

Group drive with S2000 owners. I'm planning to attending so I can see Nessy:tongue:

Where: Alpine Loop.
When: Sunday, May 19th 9:00 AM

The largest parking lot & easy Interstate access makes the following Starbucks a good location to meet:

7180 Union Park Ave
Midvale, UT 84047, US
801-563-0878

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.ad...koUWlmsq/wVIQ==

Nessy will be there, with her nasty rock chip from the drive to vegas over the weekend. :frown: Its pretty bad. I don't even think me and the buffer are going to have a chance of getting it out.

J. R.

Hello Wraythe,

Please clarify which day you are driving the loop. Is it May 19th or Sunday? May 19th is actually a Saturday. If you are driving the loop, are you accessing from AF canyon or from Provo canyon?

Thanks

Hello Wraythe,

Please clarify which day you are driving the loop. Is it May 19th or Sunday? May 19th is actually a Saturday. If you are driving the loop, are you accessing from AF canyon or from Provo canyon?

Thanks

:tongue:

I just made a post on s2ki.com to clarify the day (Saturday or Sunday). If it's Saturday, I will not be able to make it. Hopefully, its Sunday:wink:

I can't wait to see Knightrider (your NSX) and Nessy:tongue:

:tongue:

I just made a post on s2ki.com to clarify the day (Saturday or Sunday). If it's Saturday, I will not be able to make it. Hopefully, its Sunday:wink:

I can't wait to see Knightrider (your NSX) and Nessy:tongue:

CRAP! Just remembered that thet 19th is Le Mans out at miller. I can't believe I didn't remember that! I'll have to check but if its on the same day then I won't be able to make it guys.

J. R.

CRAP! Just remembered that thet 19th is Le Mans out at miller. I can't believe I didn't remember that! I'll have to check but if its on the same day then I won't be able to make it guys.

J. R.
Hey J.R. You ever going to track your car or what? It would be nice to see some more Hondas out there. We are all going towards the end of the month.
You may even be able to pass some people:biggrin:

My wife and I took the NSX up to the Alpine Loop yesterday hoping to make the full drive. The loop is still closed but the drive to the gate was beautiful. We are hoping to go to Miller on Saturday.

FYI. The drive is SUNDAY the 20th! 9am at the Starbucks in Fort Union by the black angus/walmart. (see wraythe's post for address).

I'm not surprised the loop is closed, I think it doesn't open until memorial day weekend.

What is Ethan's forum name? I've been trying to talk Adam to bring his NSX (Sebring) on a group drive but I don't think we will ever see him:frown:

Ethan is Eh2666.

hey. I'm in SLC for the ALMS weekend, drove my 92 down....so if anyone wants to see how many bugs you can fit on an NSX let me know.

Of if any of you are having get togethers or drives let me know, I wouldnt mind taking a drive up cotton wood canyon.......been a few years since the last time and it was alot of fun.

I will probably be hangin out w my friends or at Millermotorsports track but if you guys feeling like gettin together my # is (406)590-8794 oh and my name is John...........later

OK it's Tuesday, were there any pics from this last drive? I had to go to San Francisco for work and missed it. I hope it was a great time for all.

Hey fellow Utah owners, I am shopping around to get some parts installed on my NSX. I asked one of the Acura Dealers in town for a quote and they want $1710.00 for the labor to install the NSX-R Chassis and Front Sway bar. I am still waiting for the second Acura Dealers quote and in the meantime thought I would see if any of you had your car worked on at any other shops. Any info would be apprecieated and helpful.

Back