• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Utah – Official NSX Thread

Hey.. I planning a road trip with kids to visit relative in Utah next few weeks, any point of interest that must see?? anything like car and coffee meet, etc, other than having my kids riding tricycle on the salt flat..

^^ Thanks for the location.. didn't get to any of them.. LOL.. Stayed in South Jordan area, and saw a yellow 02..?? (frog eye) drove by on 158, I think, first time there so not familiar with the highway. Kinda linger around town in Ut for 3 days then hit Vegas then Universal in L.A.

Anyone know if the owner of this car is a Prime member? It was parked on Main Street in Park City last Friday evening. My brother spotted it and sent me these pictures.

Thanks,

Garner

Attachments

• IMG_3756.jpg
    IMG_3756.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9919.jpg
    IMG_9919.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 23
New owner here. How is the Utah NSX scene? I've only seen one red 1992 at Jordan Landing.

Welcome alyvre. I haven't met any of the other owners here but have been meaning to post up and see if we could do a meet. Seems this thread has been inactive for almost a year. Hope you had a safe drive home with the new car and look forward to seeing it sometime. I have a red '93 that I picked up almost a year ago.

Welcome alyvre. I haven't met any of the other owners here but have been meaning to post up and see if we could do a meet. Seems this thread has been inactive for almost a year. Hope you had a safe drive home with the new car and look forward to seeing it sometime. I have a red '93 that I picked up almost a year ago.

We should definitely look into a meet. gmeads is going to be down from texas in a couple weeks. maybe we could grab lunch or something.

Let me know. I will be in town from August 14 through August 18. Have a wedding on the 15th and will be out-of-pocket then.

I'm definitely down. I'm unavailable Sunday the 17th. Other than that, I should be available.

What if we did the 16th? Then you can have time for your wedding (is this your wedding or just one you're attending?) and chewybaca96 and balding eagle can join as well?

We need to hear everyone's availability so we can figure out what day will work best. I'm good any of the dates mentioned except the 17th. I'm in WVC. Not sure where everyone else is but we can find a central location somewhere.

We need to hear everyone's availability so we can figure out what day will work best. I'm good any of the dates mentioned except the 17th. I'm in WVC. Not sure where everyone else is but we can find a central location somewhere.

I'm in Taylorsville. Balding eagle, where are you located? I can meet wherever just let me know.

Lunchtime works for me. I'll be heading up to Ogden after, so the place doesn't matter to me as long as it is north of Provo.

Last edited:
Back