• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Utah – Official NSX Thread

The purpose of this thread is to keep all Utah NSX forum activity (group drives, meets & so on) in one centralized thread.

Please subscribe to this thread for new posts.

Enjoy :)

I still have a picture of my S2000 in my avatar to have as remembrance! Can't wait to get together with you guys for a drive. That way you can see that Nessy (my car) is real Ira. :biggrin:

Glad to see we have a post to keep us organized. Always seemed like every time I would check this forum its covered with posts from Arizona or California.

When you thinking of getting something together Ira?

Also I am taking donations for the turbo fund!!!!! I take visa and mastercard too! :tongue:

J. R.

I still have a picture of my S2000 in my avatar to have as remembrance!

Are you ready for finals? You need to have Euclid take pictures of your NSX in motion. Then you can use a motion photo as your avatar like HotWhls & me:)

I was hoping to schedule a group drive for this weekend but the weather looks poor:(

GTLive Tour @ Miller Motorsport on 04/28 - 04/29

I hope to see everyone at GT Live:biggrin:

http://www.gtlivetour.com/

GT LIVE 2007 Schedule
• April 28 & 29 - Miller Motorsports Park

2007 promises to be another great year for GT LIVE. We have managed to secure what we consider to be the two best locations in the country: Miller Motorsports Park and Virginia International Raceway. And once again our line up will be full of interactive content. The GT Track Attack time attack is now a Triple Crown format and looks like it'll draw the top cars in the country. The GT Sim Race is back to give even more rides than in 2006; Falken's pro drivers will come out to put on demonstrations and give rides in drift cars, and Mazda is hosting the first-ever JDM Historics. For a rundown on all the content visit our attractions page.

I just got an email from Scott. I think we're planning on tomorrow evening at the Starbucks if you want to come.

For anyone wondering which Starbucks we get together at on Saturday evenings:

5900 South State Street
Murray, UT
(about 20 minutes from downtown SLC)

We typically meet at 7:30pm and stay until 9:00pm. Come by and a get a quad shot or two:biggrin:

For anyone wondering which Starbucks we get together at on Saturday evenings:

5900 South State Street
Murray, UT
(about 20 minutes from downtown SLC)

We typically meet at 7:30pm and stay until 9:00pm. Come by and a get a quad shot or two:biggrin:

Can't tonight but hopefully next weekend once finials are over. Maybe I can talk bjjackman into caravanning down with his 05 black?

You are the one that lives in Orem that I ran into right bjjackman?

J. R.

Has anyone put aftermarket headers on there car and still has the stock orriginal headers? I am not looking for the 97+ SS headers but the pre-97 cast style.

Thanks

J. R.

Please join us on May 5 weekend for the Vegas-SoCal meet. Joe? JR?

Regards,

Danny

We are celebrating my son's birthday the evening of the 28th. Do you get together every Saturday evening?

Take care

Yes, They meet every Saturday night at Starbucks on State street around 57th just north of Fashion Place Mall. I dont think I will be able to go this weekend but if I can I will try to make it. Next weekend there is a meet in Vegas if anyone is interested it would be fun to caravan down. I know that J.R. and I are in line to go.

Yes, They meet every Saturday night at Starbucks on State street around 57th just north of Fashion Place Mall. I dont think I will be able to go this weekend but if I can I will try to make it. Next weekend there is a meet in Vegas if anyone is interested it would be fun to caravan down. I know that J.R. and I are in line to go.

Its going to be fun. They are up to 25 cars now! C'MON guys, more utah people need to come.

J. R.

Its going to be fun. They are up to 25 cars now! C'MON guys, more utah people need to come.
J. R.

I was planning on attending the event in Vegas but instead my wife and I will be watching my sons friend that weekend. His parents are flying to Germany to take order on a new BMW 335i.

HotWhls, are we still driving out to Carmel, CA in October?

Flexer, I met a friend of yours at GT Live this past weekend. I wonder if your wife knows what friend I'm talking about:wink:

Back