• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Utah – Official NSX Thread

Foxlovescars and thefirstPACT are meeting in Bountiful tomorrow morning (Sept. 20th 2015) for a drive up to Park City to attend the Cars and Coffee at Hugo Coffee. Anyone else in the Utah connection is invited to join us. Call Frank direct at 540-819-5235 for the meeting location or to join somewhere else along the route.

Just saw a Yellow NA2 at Thanksgiving Point. I was in my 92' berlina/black. My first true NSX sighting in the wild while driving my own! Who was it? Balding Eagle?

Last edited:
Yes, well, it was my car. I had traded rides with a friend for Friday and he was the one driving around. He enjoyed seeing you.

Yes, well, it was my car. I had traded rides with a friend for Friday and he was the one driving around. He enjoyed seeing you.

Your car looked great. I enjoyed seeing your friend as well. The funny thing was I was being followed by an Audi A4 full of a bunch of kids that were gawking at my car. You should have seen their face when a second one showed up on on the scene. It was classic! :)

Utah NSX Owners:

There is a cruise this Saturday at 11:30 a.m. through Coffee & Cars Salt Lake City. Below is the address. Looks like they will be heading up Parley's and ending down Emigration at Ruth's Diner. If there are enough interested NSX owners, we could all show up together and participate. Please PM me if you are interested.

Cars & Coffee - Salt Lake City7978 S 1330 E, Sandy, Utah 84094

Back