• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of my Sebring Silver 02 conversion

2002 Conversion

OEM bumpers, Downforce CF NSX-R Hood, Stacy Style Side Skirts, Clear Corner led headlights, Dali NSX-R Radiator Duct, OEM NSX-R lower front bumper tray, OEM NSX-R Front Battery Undertray, 2002 Taillights, NSX-R OEM H badges, NSX-R Coolant Bottle Cover, NSX-R mesh shift boot, CF Engine cover, Tein RE coilovers, Brembo front and Rear w/e-brake, Work Emotion CR, SOS Steering Rack Urethane Bushing, SOS Adjustable Anti-Sway Bars, NSX-R chassis bars, DC Headers, TAITEC JGTC Parallel, Comptech Supercharger (Autorotor) and Cantrell Concepts AIS,

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_2508.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

Last edited:
Nice. What rear wing are you running? Any side picts showing it?

Car looks great. The only thing i would've changed would be to add the cantrell '02 front lip and have it painted to match... Kind make the lower front end flow into the lower side skirts. Just my humble opinion. Looks great either way, one of my favorites on prime. (and i don't even like silver!)

hey chris; looks great ,sounds great. thanks for ride on sunday i really enjoyed it. cath you later :cool:

that looks great! so do the rings of LED lights around the headlights come on when you turn the parking lights on? how bout some night pics!

Looks good! Are those DC5 wheels? What size?

These are my exrta set of wheels they are Work Emotion CR , 17x8.0 18x9.5 in Gunmetal. Just sold my Volk GT-C 18/19 and Volk GT-P 17/18, looking at a set Volk RE30 or Volk CE28N 17/18 in Mercury Silver or Titanium Silver. I haven't decided yet which ones to get.

that looks great! so do the rings of LED lights around the headlights come on when you turn the parking lights on? how bout some night pics!

Sorry I don't have any night pics yet, but Bryan (I01010I) if you are reading this thread post the pics you took in the dark at my home.

These are ClearCorner 02 headlight conversion, very well done and not too ricey. Everything in the headlight is LEDs except for the Hi and Low beams. When the parking lights are on the LED rings lights up. The signal blubs lights up amber from the side and the top of the headlight.

It looks better in person. I am going to buy the front and rear side-markers from ClearCorner too. I have to think about the taillights, my wife is going to kill me.

What did you end up paying for all the 02 parts?

Car looks great. The only thing i would've changed would be to add the cantrell '02 front lip and have it painted to match... Kind make the lower front end flow into the lower side skirts. Just my humble opinion. Looks great either way, one of my favorites on prime. (and i don't even like silver!)

I was going with the OEM NSX-R look, but I could not wait on the OEM size skirts.

For the NSX-R look I would have to paint my roof black again and the side mirrors. Shave the side markers front and rear (expensive to do). Trade my friend Bryan my Brembo for his Racing Brakes, wait for a set of NSX-R wheels, Downforce NSX-R wing (in my basement). And most of all explain to everyone why my NSX-R wantabe is not white.

Now I have the Stacy side skirts and the NSX-R wheels won't fit over my BBK, so I decide to go another route. I am not sure if I should keep the Comptech wing or put on my Downforce NSX-R CF wing. I am think of getting the Downforce lip and paint it Silver, but I would hate when I scrub the lip in my drive way and I would need to paint it over often.

Sorry I don't have any night pics yet, but Bryan (I01010I) if you are reading this thread post the pics you took in the dark at my home.

These are ClearCorner 02 headlight conversion, very well done and not too ricey. Everything in the headlight is LEDs except for the Hi and Low beams. When the parking lights are on the LED rings lights up. The signal blubs lights up amber from the side and the top of the headlight.

It looks better in person. I am going to buy the front and rear side-markers from ClearCorner too. I have to think about the taillights, my wife is going to kill me.

I bet they look awesome at night! Are the individual LED bulbs replaceable if they go out? Do they stay nice and cool next to the headlight bulbs?

What did you end up paying for all the 02 parts?

I need to check my receipts, but I bought everything OEM down to the screws, it was a very pricey conversion. I did not reuse any of my old parts except of the headlight harness. Not a smart decision and the part were not returnable to the Acura dealer.

Evof575gtc help me with when I was getting all the part together. He has more experiences with the 02 conversions, I should of listen to him, but I was very picky about the conversion.

Things I would do if I was to do it again.

Re-use some old parts, bumper beam $400.00, after market HID, front marker and signals blub sockets.

Buy any available parts from Prime, not to rush.

Yo Chris,

I'm jeaolous, I want my old NSX back, LOL! It's very nice man- good job & persistence. Let me know when you want to sell me the Emotion CR's, just don't curb them in the mean time. BTW, where did you get them? The front looks like it could be dropped a little more, but I know you've got a steep driveway. Can't wait to see the beast in person!

saweeet!!! looks pimp!!!:cool:

.................now paint the roof back to black and it'll be JediPimp!!!:tongue:

Chris, what are the sizes of the Work Emotion CR's and their offset. Might go for these due to their price. Thanks.

Chris, what are the sizes of the Work Emotion CR's and their offset. Might go for these due to their price. Thanks.

Jin,

The front are 17x8 +47 offset and 18x9.5 +38 offset, they clear the Brembo big brakes front and rear.

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

Last edited:
Looks great. Only one "suggestion".... either raise the rear or lower the front so there is a slight nose down look. The only reason I say this is cause I have to do this to mine!

Back