• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gaging Interest Locally First [FS]: 1991 NSX Black on Black 5Spd

Hey guys as most of you know my NSX was crashed 2 weeks ago, and I was gaging interest from anyone locally here first. Is any interest in the car as a whole or if anyone needed parts. Insurance is giving me buy back on the car with what I think will be a salvage title applied? Still going through the settlement process so bare with me, and I will post pictures later.

Damage was limited to the roof, drivers side door and rocker area, front bumper dinged but fixable with minor areas dinged up and scratches all over. Car still runs and drives fine, suspension is good nothing bent or broken. Car has 140k on it, let me know if there is anything anyone would be interested in? If I can cover the cost of the buy back I'll part the car out, or sell as a whole if I get a decent offer that is? As most of you know its very hard to find mint parts off a well taken car of car in Canada!

If parted out... thus far I already have interest in the following and are pretty much spoken for already:

1) Engine & ECU
2) 5 Spd Transmission
3) Drive Shafts
3) Upper A-arm assy rear
4) F & R Calipers & Brakes
5) Climate Control Unit

Last edited:
Rear bumper and drivers side headlight complete would be sweet!

How much would you want for 1 and 2?

Omar, if I part it out I've got someone that wants those parts already, I'll just go down the list to the next person if the deal fall through. :smile:

any aftermarket features?

I'm looking to buy a replacement NSX so I wanted to hold on to my aftermarket parts if so possible... but I will make a list of what is available, or what I don't need for my next car

May be interested in hood and rear spoiler even if slightly damaged.
Thx

Hood is slightly scratched up but defineatly repairable, and the rear spoiler is in good condition pretty sure there is no damage on it... soon as the car is back in my possesion I will post pics and a listing of the 'good' parts for sale...

B pillar interior trim intact?

Well I'd have to check it out once back in my possesion, and I will also make a list of available parts for sale... not sure if the trim pieces made it, they did cut off my roof with the 'jaws' of life to get me out...

Well I'd have to check it out once back in my possesion, and I will also make a list of available parts for sale... not sure if the trim pieces made it, they did cut off my roof with the 'jaws' of life to get me out...

No roof? Sounds like a convertible project car. :cool:

I'm in for hood and spoiler. Hood is a project to put a vent into and the spoiler is going to be modified to carry my kiteboards! Not sure if I get downforce or upforce on that mod:biggrin:

How are the sun visors? If they aren't ripped or torn I'll take both.

-TIA

How are the sun visors? If they aren't ripped or torn I'll take both.

-TIA

Looked at the car a couple days ago, I have no idea where they are? Looks like they are gone off the car, or more like maybe ripped off? But I'll keep you posted if I do find them....

I am interested in some of the interior pieces....and those Volks if you will sell them. :cool:

Bump for updates :)

Car is officially back in my hands as of last week I did wind up buying it back. I've been so overwhelmed with other things I haven't even had the chance to look at it yet. I have had some many of you inquire about items, and some even showing interest in the entire car. As many of you already know I'm looking at buying another NSX, I'm still trying to determine what I'm going to keep from the old car moving to the new... once again gents I will have an official post up what is available for sale soon...

Humm... you've got me thinking now... LOL Anyone seen a convertible NSX before?

Don't laugh, there's a place in BC that makes NSX convertables out of rolled NSXs - its do-able - I'd want to know there's a roll hoop behind me though:wink:

Back